Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

I hate being indecisive

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

My head is spinning with all sorts of thoughts and ideas. I feel like I on the Mad Hatters teacup ride at Disney.

I have a decision I have to make this summer, and I can't seem to decide on what to do....and I HATE being indecisive.

guh, I hope I fall asleep soon. It will give me an 6 hour reprieve.

#2 ICANHASMUNY?

ICANHASMUNY?

Forum Leads - State Laws

• Forum Leads
  • 14,425 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

I sorta subscribe to the doris Day song;

"Whatever will be, will be"

but, to be truthful, sometimes it bites me in the ass.

#3 iH8cra

iH8cra

Owner, Y chromosome

• Members
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:15 AM

Sometimes it's hard to make a decision no matter how long you think about it.

For those times, there's Magic 8-ball.

Posted Image

http://web.ics.purdu...n/eightball.cgi

#4 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:40 AM

LOL, I like the 8 ball idea.

Actually, after posting last night, I suddenly was able to go to sleep.

CB is my therapist. :lol:

#5 Nemeweh

Nemeweh

Official CB Party Planner

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

Your answer will come to you. Chances are you probably already know what you want/need to do. :wub:

#6 Tigz

Tigz
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

Your answer will come to you. Chances are you probably already know what you want/need to do. :wub:

Oh....I already know. The problem is that it affects others, so I need to do what is best for all concerned...not just me.

I'll figure it out somehow.

What I need....is a plan. I need to stop heming and hawing and make out a solid step-by-step plan.

#7 dilligaf

dilligaf
  • Members
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

I always love the coin toss.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

#8 Sniper762

Sniper762
  • Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

Oh....I already know. The problem is that it affects others, so I need to do what is best for all concerned...not just me.

I'll figure it out somehow.

What I need....is a plan. I need to stop heming and hawing and make out a solid step-by-step plan.

Writing it down in a journal helps allot and put's the spinning thought to rest.

#9 5ofus

5ofus
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:25 PM

Just from Facebook but I like it:

"When faced with 2 choices, simply flip a coin,.. because for that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you are hoping for"

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.