Ok so things have been kind of... tense, and cranky, and generally not pleasant here in this particular corner of CB.
So, to facilitate the return of GF as we all know it, we're gonna tighten our belts.
Quite a few of you have been the recipients of "informal warnings" but we haven't been strict about handing out the formal warnings. That doesn't seem to be working and more than a couple of people have been determined to just keep pushing boundaries.
I'm pushing back.
You all know the rules.
- Be nice to one another.
- No politics, no religion, no race, and keep it at least PG rated.
- Don't spam, etc.
The rules aren't hard.
- If you don't like someone, keep your petty bickering off the board. Email, PM, smoke signals, whatever. Just not here.
- 1st offense: formal warning
- 2nd offense: formal warning, time out for 24 hours.
- 3rd offense: formal warning, poster is placed in CB Jail until further notice.
CB Jail has had its boundaries redefined just for this purpose. If a poster is placed in CB Jail, said poster will lose PM and email privileges. Said poster will also lose the ability to post in General Forum. It is up to the discretion of the management team as to when posters are "released" from CB Jail.
The terms of these new rules are subject to change. Your mileage may vary. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.