cv91915 has set up a Go Fund Me page to take donations that will be used for flowers for breeze's memorial, and excess will be donated to a cancer charity in breeze's name. If you'd like to participate, please go here: https://www.gofundme.com/breeze-memorial . If you have any questions about donating or the GFM, please reach out to cv91915.
Sunday, unexpectedly, we lost one of our own. After a sudden diagnosis of liver cancer just two days before, our very own mama Breeze lost her battle with this disease and passed away on Sunday afternoon. She passed peacefully surrounded by her family.
We know that many of you will be as devastated as we are to learn of this, and we know that you will share in our grief. We will be in the Feedback forum with you, sharing our memories and our tears. We encourage you to join us there.
We started on this journey fifteen years ago - breeze, Pam, LKH, and radi8. Through everything that has transpired over the past fifteen years, we have always remained family - and Mama breeze was an integral part of that family. We will be posting additional information here, as much as we can while still respecting her desire for privacy and anonymity. For now, while we process our grief, we will close this notice with Godspeed, Mama. We miss you so much already.
- Pam, LKH, radi8, Marv
- the mods and forum leads
- Be nice and be respectful. To yourself, and to others.
- Encourage newbies.
- No politics, religion, or race discussions. Let's keep liking each other.
- No spamming. Our member base is not your customer base.
- Don't encourage illegal activity.
- Don't use profanity - this includes masked profanity - and keep your content PG-13.
- New members will have some restrictions placed on their accounts. This is to protect you, so be patient, and post, and you'll achieve full member status in no time.
- We're here to help, and we want to provide a safe place for you to get that help. If someone is discourteous to you, please use the report button at the bottom of each post, or email email@example.com with the URL to the post, and we'll take a look at it.