Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

PNC help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JUPITER2928

JUPITER2928
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

I set up an account with PNC in 2010. Never used it, had it a month and closed it. They said I owed them 200 in a letter. I'm not paying them anything I do not owe them. They reported me to Chex as poss fraud account. I have sent them 3 cert letters asking them to explain their amount. They have not responded to any letters in any way. What's next? It's the only thing reporting on Chex, want it gone...Bud

Edited by Budmccarroll, 05 March 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#2 mca

mca

Lead - Chexsystems Help Forum

• Members
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

I set up an account with PNC in 2010. Never used it, had it a month and closed it. They said I owed them 200 in a letter. I'm not paying them anything I do not owe them. They reported me to Chex as poss fraud account. I have sent them 3 cert letters asking them to explain their amount. They have not responded to any letters in any way. What's next? It's the only thing reporting on Chex, want it gone...Bud

PNC reports to chexsystems and EWS both. It is not easy getting a removal with them but worth a shot. You should definitely dispute

#3 JUPITER2928

JUPITER2928
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

I disputed and it came back verified. It is only a few months old. I never used the account. Closed it weeks after opening. I have sent PNC two certified letters asking them to explain how I owe them money. They have not answered either letter.
Do I have my attorney send one?

#4 dredee0

dredee0
  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

Yes, I would have my attorney get involved, especially if you can have his/her help for next to nothing.

I disputed and it came back verified. It is only a few months old. I never used the account. Closed it weeks after opening. I have sent PNC two certified letters asking them to explain how I owe them money. They have not answered either letter.
Do I have my attorney send one?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.