Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

People with Amazon (GEMB) net 30 accounts....

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Just to let you guys know. I recently applied for a Amazon store card and got approved for a 5000 limit. I called in because I had not rec eived an invoice for the account. I asked just to confirm if this was a pif account. He said yes did you want the revolving? I said ummm.... Well I would perfer the revolving account. He said I can put in for the request for you and it should not be a problem. I said ok. so after following up within the next couple of days I was told that I had to pay off the balance before the account would switch over. I paid off the ballance of 400 bucks and they said I had to wait up to 72 hours. They gave me the new account number so I could add it to my amazon account.

Just wanted to share this with you guys who may want to switch their account over as well. Pretty happy about this becase I finially broke GEMB. And this will be my first revolving business account.

#2 cmedia

cmedia
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

How long did you have the net 30 account?

#3 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

2 weeks. And the first time I actually made a payment on the account was when I payed in full so that the account could be switched over.

#4 alplouis

alplouis
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:38 PM

Just to let you guys know. I recently applied for a Amazon store card and got approved for a 5000 limit. I called in because I had not rec eived an invoice for the account. I asked just to confirm if this was a pif account. He said yes did you want the revolving? I said ummm.... Well I would perfer the revolving account. He said I can put in for the request for you and it should not be a problem. I said ok. so after following up within the next couple of days I was told that I had to pay off the balance before the account would switch over. I paid off the ballance of 400 bucks and they said I had to wait up to 72 hours. They gave me the new account number so I could add it to my amazon account.

Just wanted to share this with you guys who may want to switch their account over as well. Pretty happy about this becase I finially broke GEMB. And this will be my first revolving business account.

Good stuff. I recently applied for Amazon Corporate revolving and got approved for $5k. I finally broke the GEMB circle of vendors. I will try Lowes next.

#5 BENJAMINH98

BENJAMINH98
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

Pretty happy about this becase I finially broke GEMB.

I know that this is somewhat of an old thread, but what does this phrase mean, "broke the GEMB circle", etc? Now ,I know what GE Money, CITI, etc. are....but are you refering to a certain type of account (revolving) or is it that you were simply approved for any type of account through them?

Edited by BENJAMINH98, 18 March 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#6 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

Yeah I was referring to just being able to get my foot in the door with them. I have found that once you can get approved for a citi or gecrb account you can get approved for all most all of the accounts they offer.

#7 BENJAMINH98

BENJAMINH98
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Yeah I was referring to just being able to get my foot in the door with them. I have found that once you can get approved for a citi or gecrb account you can get approved for all most all of the accounts they offer.

So now that I have a Lowes net 30, I will have a better chance at the other GECRB tradelines?

#8 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

So now that I have a Lowes net 30, I will have a better chance at the other GECRB tradelines?

In my experience, YES! So accounts such as AMAZON, Lowes Business Account, Sams Club ECT. Wait a month or so so it can show up on EX and EQ business and the apply for additional accounts. GECRB and CITI do NOT report on DNB. Just on EQ and EX business. They can how ever pull dnb files. Just a FYI I was denied for Sams Club and lowes and called in for a recon and got the decision reversed.

You have your foot in the door with a MAJOR creditor. Congrats.

#9 BENJAMINH98

BENJAMINH98
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

In my experience, YES! So accounts such as AMAZON, Lowes Business Account, Sams Club ECT. Wait a month or so so it can show up on EX and EQ business and the apply for additional accounts. GECRB and CITI do NOT report on DNB. Just on EQ and EX business. They can how ever pull dnb files. Just a FYI I was denied for Sams Club and lowes and called in for a recon and got the decision reversed.

You have your foot in the door with a MAJOR creditor. Congrats.

I was approved for Amazon, but denied for Lowes revolving. They would me that my business code isn't authorized to have both the lowes accounts receivable and the lowes revolving..weird...refused to transfer me to underwriting, as well..

Now onto Sams Club (which card should I try for?). I may also try my luck at breaking into the Citi circle. Any suggestions for that?

#10 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

ttt

#11 xaustedmommy

xaustedmommy
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

got approved for walmart, and tried for amazon yesterday. Got the 7-10 day message, what do you say when you call GECRB backdoor recon?

#12 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

I wanted to ask for a reconsideration regarding a denied application.....

You do realize you PG'd that walmart card right?

Congrats on the approvals!!

Edited by stroked89coupe, 01 August 2013 - 02:07 PM.

#13 tdpthagenius

tdpthagenius
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

where is the walmart app?

#14 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

https://www.onlinecr...Hash=9941244770

#15 BRBiz

BRBiz
  • Members
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Since you have to PG the Walmart card I really don't see the need for even applying unless your business shops a lot at Walmart! Save a personal pull for something better.

#16 xaustedmommy

xaustedmommy
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

Called to recon amazon and was told I have to receive letter in mail. What does PG walmart stand for?

#17 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:50 PM

Called to recon amazon and was told I have to receive letter in mail. What does PG walmart stand for?

Call back and say you have received the letter in the mail and you would like a reconsideration. Pg means to obtain the account by using your personal credit vs. business credit. Personal guarantee.

#18 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe

Troll Patrol

• Mod Squad
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

They are not able to tell you over the phone why you are denied. So don't ask that question specifically.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.