Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.

Photo

Approved for LOWES!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe
  • Mod Squad
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

Well I am kind of suprised by this. Especially after what all I went through. If I would have given up I would not of had this account.

I applied saturday. Given a refrence code. Called in with some hope. Spoke to a rep. Said the exact same thing when I called in with a refrence code for my recently approved amazon card (Need to verify business info) I was so happy because I was pretty sure I was in. After getting transfered two more times (Wrong Depts) I ended up reaching a dept that was only open m-f. So I decided just to wait untill monday.

Well today, Sunday. I decided to give them a call back because I was still not sure that they ended up transfering me to the right place. I gave them the refrence number, then they transfered me to an underwriter. Came back wih the 7-10 day notice. While I was talking to the underwriter I was getting another phone number on the other line. So I decided to call it back. Went straight to a rep. Said I had received a call regarding an application I think. Went trough the same things and came back with an approval of 1500!!! Said if I wanted to shop at lowes before I received the card that I would have to give them my drivers licence

I got transfered to customer service to see if I could get an increase in the cl but was denied and asked if I wanted to PG.

This was for the lowes account receivable card wich is a net 30 account. My second GEMB approval in two monhs.

#2 cracker station

cracker station
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:00 PM

How did you apply? In store or online?

#3 stroked89coupe

stroked89coupe
  • Mod Squad
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

How did you apply? In store or online?

I applied online.

#4 SBA

SBA
  • Members
  • 7,000 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

Congrats! :aggressive:

#5 NurseKimberly

NurseKimberly
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Congrats, Lowes denied me in August, I may try again soon.

#6 PGsux

PGsux
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Well done!!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2013 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.