I have recently settled with three credit cards in the past 6 to 8 weeks. I settled for an average of around 40% between the 3. I also have one more that I truly did forget that I owed on for around
$500 with citi. They have sent me a couple of settlement letters for around $200 but I really have'nt given them much thought. But I do have probably around 2 grand worth of medical bills that I do owe
as well. They are about 2 years old. I was hoping to try to settle with them next year when I get some more tax money back, but I just dont know if they will hold out that long. I have no clue. But today I
got a CERTIFIED LETTER note in my PO box, with me owing the postage of $4.
1. I am sure it is some type of bill collector and should I go and get it or just never get it?
2. Can I settle medical bills the way I did with my credit cards.
Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ok, I got a certified letter waiting on me
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users