Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
help removing items
Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:06 PM
Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:10 PM
Some helpful tips:
- Your post may not get a reply right away. Don't be discouraged, this is a very busy board. If it falls off of the first page, feel free
to reply to your post yourself, with the word *bump* in the text. This will *bump* your post back up to the top of the board.
- If you haven't yet, take a peek at out Newbies Section.
Everything that you need to know is in that forum, for the most part! It's a lot of reading, we know, but this credit stuff can have a steep learning curve. In no time, you'll be posting like the pros!
- If you find that someone is discourteous to you, use the REPORT button at the bottom of every post - that will ensure that a moderator or admin looks at the post and decides if it is against the TOS.
- Off -topic posts should go in the General Forum.
Again, welcome to the CreditBoards family!
CB Admin: LKH, Pam, radi8, breeze
CB Mods: CargoJon, Chris in OK, cotterpin, CramItCCCAs, Fallon, MarvBear, mpc578, pryan67, psp, Stryker, TrevorHere
Forum Leads: brazen, Brian B The Loan Professor, cedski, DallasLoanGuy, hoapres, ICANHASMUNY?, Lighthouse84, Linx04, Neen, TeeSharice
Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:14 PM
Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:13 PM
Posted 05 September 2011 - 10:23 PM
I'm in TX and it's just under my name. I believe he stopped paying a bit over 2 years ago. It went to collections. I have a balance of $555.
Thanx. Ill look into that.
Thanx for letting me post.
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users