Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
CREDIT REPAIR POLLS: INSTRUCTIONS
Posted 17 May 2003 - 12:17 PM
So... if everyone who has been actively involved with their own credit repair efforts for at least TWO MONTHS (in other words, enough time to get started and measure their results) will help with a couple of things, I will appreciate that very much.
1) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: CREDIT BUREAU DISPUTES
2) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: VALIDATION
3) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: LAWSUITS & INTENT-TO-SUE
4) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: GOODWILL REQUESTS
5) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: NUTCASE SERIES
6) CREDIT REPAIR POLL: PFB, BBB, or FTC LETTERS
[*]Then, post any testimonials you're willing to release into the public domain regarding these topics within the individual threads related to each tactic.[list]
Thanks very much!
Posted 17 May 2003 - 05:01 PM
Disclaimer: I would not do it again!!!
Ok, I get it! LOL
Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:50 AM
Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:56 AM
Posted 18 March 2004 - 12:05 AM
Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:47 PM
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users