Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• We're done with the posts turning political, guys.  
  • Starting immediately, any post that turns political will be immediately closed and the poster who interjected politics will be warned.  
  • ​It is our interpretation that deems it political.  We will not entertain discussion about your intentions.  
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo
- - - - -

Valentine's Day Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Neen

Neen

Mrs. Post

• Members
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:01 PM

All right, people - thanks to Pam, I've got the opportunity to run a little contest here. I'm holding two nice seats for the February 21st Rod Stewart concert at New York City's Madison Square Garden. The value is roughly $250, but they can be yours for FREE.

All you need to do is post to this thread telling us why you deserve 'em; your fellow CBers will vote on who they think deserves them most, and I'll send the tickets to the winner in time to surprise your sweetie (or whomever you happen to want to take to the show) for Valentine's Day.

You obviously need to either be within traveling distance to this show, or planning on being in NYC that day, in order to attend. Ya can't stay at my house, because I'll be neck-deep in work that week and won't have time to wine and dine you.

Contest ends at 5 PM on Tuesday, February 13!

#2 Pam

Pam

Site Owner

• Admin
  • 12,691 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:14 PM

You have to start your own topic with your answer so people can vote.

#3 Kona

Kona
  • Members
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:50 PM

Rod Stewart, Yes! Can't be in NYC, however!

Next!

#4 minnie aubre

minnie aubre

Boring Influence

• Members
  • 6,832 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:04 AM

That's very generous of you, Neen <_< . I'm about as far as way as you can get.

GL to all those that enter!

#5 hlburi

hlburi

Colonel Mustard

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:01 AM

I want 'em. I can take up donations in the General Forum for my plane tickets and lodging..

#6 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:03 AM

I want 'em. I can take up donations in the General Forum for my plane tickets and lodging..

No one is giving you a dime, unless it is for a one way ticket out of this country.....

#7 TxQuiltGirl

TxQuiltGirl
  • Former Mods and Forum Leads
  • 6,908 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:56 AM

No one is giving you a dime, unless it is for a one way ticket out of this country.....

Look, if she's out of Texas, she's out of the country as far as WE are concerned, and those of us here would be thrilled ....

hl, I have a nickel to help you get to NYC.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.