Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• We're done with the posts turning political, guys.  
  • Starting immediately, any post that turns political will be immediately closed and the poster who interjected politics will be warned.  
  • ​It is our interpretation that deems it political.  We will not entertain discussion about your intentions.  
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

KREDIT CARMA SAYS ODDS ARE FAIR FOR CHASE FREEDOM APPROVAL

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Bloggers
  • 32,431 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 08:47 AM

NOW THE KREDIT CARMA SAYS MY ODDS ARE GOOD FOR A FREEDON CARD

IS IT BECAUSE I HAD TWO OLD INQUIRYS FALL OFF??? I HEARD THAT INQURIES ARE THE KISS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!

#27 Occam

Occam

Bump Influence Scroll Keeper

• Members
  • 2,498 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 05:27 PM

NOW THE KREDIT CARMA SAYS MY ODDS ARE GOOD FOR A FREEDON CARD

IS IT BECAUSE I HAD TWO OLD INQUIRYS FALL OFF??? I HEARD THAT INQURIES ARE THE KISS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!

CHASE is no good because NO SHOPCART TRICK!!!!! even if you fill your cart at victoria's secret CHASE STILL PUULS HARD INC. so stay away they will ruin you're credit!

#28 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Bloggers
  • 32,431 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 05:37 AM

WHO DOESNT WANT A DOUBLE CREDIT LINE?????   ODDS ARE ONLY FIAR SO I DONT WANT TO RISK A HARD PULL.  BUT AWESOME FOR SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR 2XXXXX!!!!!!

lFFtcIo.png

#29 scott31337

scott31337
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:49 AM

KREDIT CARMA SAYS I'M FAIR ODDS FOR THREE KARDS I ALREADY HAVE, SHOULD I APP AGAIN FOR THEM? 

IT SAID I HAD GOOD ODDS TWO WEEKS AGO MY SKORES WERE AT 730, SHOULD I HAVE APPED THEN?

#30 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Bloggers
  • 32,431 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

KREDIT CARMA SAYS I'M FAIR ODDS FOR THREE KARDS I ALREADY HAVE, SHOULD I APP AGAIN FOR THEM? 

IT SAID I HAD GOOD ODDS TWO WEEKS AGO MY SKORES WERE AT 730, SHOULD I HAVE APPED THEN?

I'M TELLING DAVE RAMSES ON YOU LMAO ROFL

#31 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Bloggers
  • 32,431 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:40 PM

SOMEONE SHOULD GO HELP THIS PERSON WITH AN APPLE PROBLEM ANDROID PEEPS NEED NOT APPLY LOL

WRc5NNS.png

https://www.creditka...ot-listed-in-ka

#32 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Bloggers
  • 32,431 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:09 PM

REFRESHING TO SEE PEOPE SPEAK THEIR MIND

b7cFRz4.png

Edited by cv91915, Yesterday, 02:10 PM.

#33 Kat58

Kat58

CB Detective

• Members
  • 10,089 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

:lol:

#34 scott31337

scott31337
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

REFRESHING TO SEE PEOPE SPEAK THEIR MIND

b7cFRz4.png

DAS AWESUM! I LOVE ME SOME KREDIT CARMA NOOBS

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.