Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• We're done with the posts turning political, guys.  
  • Starting immediately, any post that turns political will be immediately closed and the poster who interjected politics will be warned.  
  • ​It is our interpretation that deems it political.  We will not entertain discussion about your intentions.  
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Dodge Drive Plus - First Bank Card

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shadekitty

shadekitty
  • Members
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

I have no desire for a new card, but I was surprised to get an invite today for a card from "First Bankcard" aka First National Bank of Omaha. It smelled of subprime (and it seems to be) but I can't find any info through the search on CB. Plus the rewards are for buying a new Dodge...  which I'm not planning on doing, BUT you can use the points for maintenance and servicing, and since I own a Dodge, that might be handy. The added CL and no AF would be a plus.

It's the same company one of my smaller CU's back home uses to give out credit cards. That's all I recognize about them.

I have no expectations to get back in to many of the larger banks after burning them a few years ago (USAA, Chase, BOA, Barclays, etc). So I'm stuck waiting for their forgiveness for a few years or trying an alternate route through lesser known banks to build my credit back up.

#2 insolent1

insolent1
  • Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:36 PM

FNBO is a midwestern regional bank. They aren't sub-prime, but they aren't what some here consider desirable. I had one of their cards for years, but cancelled it because they would never give me a CLI, even with scores hovering in the low 800s.

They never gave me a problem, other than the CLI issue, and they were decent to do business with.

#3 hegemony

hegemony

Area Man

• Members
  • 81,534 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:36 PM

FNBO IS NOT SMALL.

dodge is suprime but FNBO is not.

#4 shadekitty

shadekitty
  • Members
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:53 PM

Anyone know what they pull? 

#5 bigpoppa09

bigpoppa09
  • Members
  • 5,880 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:15 AM

EX FICO bankcard 08

#6 shadekitty

shadekitty
  • Members
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:17 PM

My worst one of course..  I'll keep waiting. Thank you!

EX FICO bankcard 08

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.