Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Bank CC that report

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:14 AM

Besides Chase which banks report to biz credit bureaus??? None of mine are reporting except chase

#2 DiegoC

DiegoC
  • Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:18 AM

Cap1 but also to personal
Citi AA
Thats all for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

Thanks. So most don't report at all huh?

#4 DiegoC

DiegoC
  • Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:59 AM

Im not saying they dont but so far as Banks Credit Cards i haven't seen many report.

Im continually running test on credit cards so I will update soon

#5 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:23 PM

Ok great. Let us know. So far I have Wells Fargo. Bank of America. Amex. Regions. None reporting other than Chase

#6 ckd

ckd
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:53 PM

blake10,

I believe both the Wells and Regions take a long time to report, I'm not at my office but I will check my reports later and update you....I could be wrong but I had a Wells Fargo biz card for a long time and ended up closing it I think but I had noticed a trade on biz report that said mortgage broker which I am almost sure was Wells. Ummm I am almost certain Regions reports, that is your wex acct or something else? If you are more specific with which report you want trades on (experien, equifax, dun and bradstreet) I will look through mine specifically to see what I can help with. Feel free to pm if you want or just post

#7 DiegoC

DiegoC
  • Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:35 PM

Weird Im almost sure Wells Fargo reports....

Blake let me know so I can get Regions.

If theres anyone that has any of these 2 bank cards, let us know

#8 ckd

ckd
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

I checked all my reports I am pretty sure on my D N B that the mortgage banker that is listed as a trade is WELLS FARGO, I also have a FEDERAL SAVINGS on D N B

umm as far as equifax i had a friend of mine pull the report that actual lenders see and I know it had specific banks reporting but I need to find that report, the one that I pay a yearly fee for only shows trades by financial or non financial

experian I know sams mc and amazon revolver, also my bp mc and mystaples are on experien

#9 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:51 PM

blake10,
I believe both the Wells and Regions take a long time to report, I'm not at my office but I will check my reports later and update you....I could be wrong but I had a Wells Fargo biz card for a long time and ended up closing it I think but I had noticed a trade on biz report that said mortgage broker which I am almost sure was Wells. Ummm I am almost certain Regions reports, that is your wex acct or something else? If you are more specific with which report you want trades on (experien, equifax, dun and bradstreet) I will look through mine specifically to see what I can help with. Feel free to pm if you want or just post

i would like more reporting to Equifax

#10 ckd

ckd
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:29 AM

Ok I will see what info I can find on mine

#11 webmaster4400

webmaster4400
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:55 AM

I have both the bank of america business credit card and the wells fargo business credit card (which is advertised by wells fargo as ameans to build business credit), however, neither are reporting to EQX business, EXP business nor DNB. Also, neither are on my personal credit either.

#12 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

I have both the bank of america business credit card and the wells fargo business credit card (which is advertised by wells fargo as ameans to build business credit), however, neither are reporting to EQX business, EXP business nor DNB. Also, neither are on my personal credit either.

Same here

#13 ckd

ckd
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

How do you know who is reporting on your equifax out of curiosity

#14 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 11:29 PM

How do you know who is reporting on your equifax out of curiosity

i just check by credit lines as they are added. I only have 8 financial reporting for 31k

#15 ckd

ckd
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Ok but my equifax just has financial and non financial and dollar amounts. So it is hard to narrow down exactly which companies are reporting

#16 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:35 AM

@ blake.....what did it take to get approved for $25k from Regions?

#17 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

759 scores

#18 fusioncredit

fusioncredit

Bump Influence XXIII

• Members
  • 729 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

759 scores

That's a good score. Why don't you have more available credit on either business or personal side with that score?

#19 blake10

blake10
  • Members
  • 1,643 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:25 PM

759 scores

That's a good score. Why don't you have more available credit on either business or personal side with that score?
i am just starting the process really. I just got my scores there last month

#20 webmaster4400

webmaster4400
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:23 PM

@ckd- what i do is look at the credit limit and match to the open avail lines of credit i keep on a spreadsheet.- since these bus bureaus mask all vendot/creditor names. on exp its a bit easier. they actually show the last 4 #'s of the acct #.

eqx shows avail limits, where exp doesnt report the limits but usage.

most financial institutions as rule of thum report on eqx and sbfe.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.