Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

updated site and lists

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 mca

mca

Lead - Chexsystems Help Forum

• Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

Okay my list of banks and credit unions are now posted here https://creditboards...04673&p=5694015

Edited by mca, 08 November 2017 - 06:15 PM.
updates

#2 Burgerwars

Burgerwars
  • Members
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:25 PM

Good research/lists!

#3 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:42 PM

Thanks MCA!

#4 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:53 PM

Hi , I have some updated info for you for pa residents. Please remove metro bank from the list because they got bought by another bank. Please add hatboro federal savings account . They done use anything. Add Virvia federal credit union they don't use anything either. Also add reliance federal credit union. They don't use anything . Also add Norristown bell credit union . They will give savings to anybody but uses check systems for checking account . Members first credit union just uses a credit report too.

#5 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:42 AM

Thanks!  :wave: 

I will check these out as additions or deletions to the list.

#6 nballe23

nballe23
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

For AZ residents there's also desert schools federal credit union

#7 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

Do you know which systems Desert Schools FCU uses for checking and savings approvals?

#8 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

Hi tmc I need a savings account anywhere in any credit union. My credit scores are crap and I am on check systems for everything. Can you tell me any federal credit union that I can join and can give me savings accounts

#9 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:51 AM

What is your city and state?

#10 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:08 AM

I live in collegeville Pa. Can we chat for a moment . Also your list is very outdadted . I tried to call so many credit unions and they all are using check systems . Only small credit unions are not doing it but all at federal level are using checksystems

#11 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:46 PM

I will list options for your area. 

Some approve with negative Chexsystems, but there may be conditions. Others run a credit check and use only Telecheck.

Since you are close to Philadelphia, I'll list options there that have shared branch banking. You can bank with an affiliate on their network in your area.

#12 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:05 PM

https://creditboards...opic=574789&hl=

#13 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:30 PM

Hi Tmcgill did you verify the list I provided you and update your report

#14 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

I'll update once the verifications are through. For credit unions, I verify the approval process, membership requirements and if there are shared branches.

#15 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 05:32 PM

If you need my help . I will gladly help you please add UKRFCU credit union. They have branches in Philadelphia and nj Trenton. They don't use anything . I got approved for checking and savings. Anybody can join them by joining Ukrainian library for free. You need to start with 55 dollars to open a savings account and nothing for checking . 50 dollars need to remain savings all the time otherwise they will close the account . They will need a copy of driving license and a copy of ss card at the time of account opening.

#16 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:38 PM

We're okay. No additional assistance is needed. I think a priority would be to get a handle on your credit score and negative Chexsystems information.

#17 saurabh2606

saurabh2606
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 07:53 AM

I have to work on it .

#18 jlamar

jlamar
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

Hello, can I get the list for Florida and New York. Thank you.

#19 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:07 AM

Which cities in Florida and New York?

#20 jlamar

jlamar
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:42 PM

Boca Raton/ Delray Beach Fl and for NY would be the Buffalo area. Thank you.

#21 Knight

Knight
  • Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

Domain name for chexsystemsvictim.com has expired. Does anyone have the list?

#22 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:42 PM

Boca Raton/ Delray Beach Fl and for NY would be the Buffalo area. Thank you.

Possible second-chance banking. Always contact the bank and verify the requirements.

Florida
Gold Coast Federal Credit Union - gcfcu.org

Axiom Bank - axiombanking.com

Renasant Bank - www.renasantbank.com

New York (Buffalo and Rochester Area)

Woodforest Bank (Rochester) - woodforest.com

Financial Trust Federal Credit Union - www.financialtrustfederalcreditunion.com

#23 akale

akale
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

Site not working. Any info for Ohio would be great please zip 44720

#24 tmcgill

tmcgill
  • Members
  • 3,056 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

About Second Chance and Fresh Start Banks:

1. Approvals are limited if your Chexsystems report shows fraud or unpaid amounts.

2. Some of these banks now run Early Warning Services. Be sure and get your free annual report to check that report. - www.earlywarning.com

3. Always call the bank and verify if they have changed requirements for second chance or fresh start accounts, the fees and associated restrictions.

Canton, Ohio

Buckeye Credit Union - buckeyecu.org

Woodforest Bank - woodforest.com

Chase Bank -  chase.com - **Has been know to approve if Chex negative info is over 36 months old.

PNC Bank - pnc.com

#25 jlamar

jlamar
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Thank you. I tried Ukrainian Federal Credit Union in Amherst, so far so good. I will keep you updated.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.