Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

For you daily pullers out there

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_vimana_*

Guest_vimana_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

I've created a spreadsheet that I think you will enjoy.

Right now it only lets you enter Credit Check Total and Credit Karma because that's what I use and I don't know what the other pullers offer.

You just enter your CCT Equifax, Experian and Transunion FAKO scores and it will show you your FAKO average. It will also show you what scores changed and by how much. A positive change is displayed in BLUE and a negative change is is RED.

With the Credit Karma it does the same thing but does not show an average.

Plans for the next revision

1) Average Credit Karma and Credit Check Total by months
2) Add in other daily pullers as suggested
3) Anything else the community can think of that I'm able to do.

The spreadsheet is released under Creative Commons 3.0 Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Newbie here. I didnt know that you could pull your credit score daily. To pull you credit report daily do you need a paid service? I have myfico.com but my credit score updates every few months or so, therefore what is the beenfit of pulling it frequently if they updated every few months or so? Appreciated. <_<

Start a new thread to ask your question. It doesn't really have anything to do with this spreadsheet.

dteed

Edited by vimana, 24 July 2010 - 04:10 PM.

#27 iWhat

iWhat

Bump Influence XXXIII

• Members
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

Thank you

#28 credit-credit

credit-credit
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:23 PM

thanks! good stuff

#29 Montacute

Montacute
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

I am using USAA only to pull daily. If I enter my USAA FAKOs into the CCT columns will the spreadsheet still work?

#30 inthematrix

inthematrix
  • Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

I am using USAA only to pull daily. If I enter my USAA FAKOs into the CCT columns will the spreadsheet still work?

Yes, I'm using it to record USAA. I just changed "CCT" to "USAA" in the headers and left the forumulas alone. It works great!

#31 Montacute

Montacute
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

Yes, I'm using it to record USAA. I just changed "CCT" to "USAA" in the headers and left the forumulas alone. It works great!

Excellent! Thanks very much for letting me know. Thanks of course to Manny too for sharing. :good:

#32 uh60james

uh60james
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:44 PM

Very useful, thanks for sharing.

#33 sumjeff

sumjeff
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'm a "newbie" and I have a lot of comments and questions but I guess I should wait until the restrictions are lifted?

#34 robertw477

robertw477
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

*B doesnt seem to do anything for me except TU inqs. Not many pull TU these days though. I am using Credit Karma, Amex Credit Secure, Equifax (EQ pull), and Smart Credit (TU only) Never was able to sign up with MPM. That company is a disaster. After pulling for more than 60 days not a single bump on Equifax. Any ideas or do I need another pull. I thought I saw here that three pulls a day should work in 21 days? Any thoughts?

#35 Sorter

Sorter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

Robertw477,
I am in the same exact situation. I do no use the smart credit for TU though. I was wondering what I am doing wrong as I have got no bumbs. I do use credit karma, AMEX credit secure and Equifax.

#36 chugs102

chugs102

B.I. Hit Man II ~ ,,,^.^,,,~

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

You're getting chopped because you're using Equifax. To bump, you need to accumulate 85 total hard and soft inquiries before chop date. To reach that number in 28 day cycle, you need at least 3 pullers: MyPrivacyMatters, Equifax, AMEX credit secure, USAA.

CreditKarma only gives you 1 soft.

Smart Credit is for TU only.

#37 Sorter

Sorter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

Are you saying that we should not use the Equifax? If I use credit karma, AMEX credit secure and equifax, those all do not give me the three pullers?

#38 Sorter

Sorter
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

I added smart credit for TU bumps.  None yet, but only used for a few days.  I added MPM to go with my credit secure, equifax, and credit karma.  I had 14 enquires.  I now have only 6, so the bumps have finally worked for me.  A big Thank You to all on creditboards.com.

#39 robertw477

robertw477
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

You're getting chopped because you're using Equifax. To bump, you need to accumulate 85 total hard and soft inquiries before chop date. To reach that number in 28 day cycle, you need at least 3 pullers: MyPrivacyMatters, Equifax, AMEX credit secure, USAA.

USAA does not give unlimited any more from what I understand. MPM has never signed me up ever. I fill everything out and nothing happens. They seem like a one person company.

#40 TrevorHere

TrevorHere

Bad Influence <3

• Mod Squad
  • 28,871 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

USAA does not give unlimited any more from what I understand. MPM has never signed me up ever. I fill everything out and nothing happens. They seem like a one person company.

USAA still has unlimited pulls with their premium (or whatever they termed it) service. It costs a few more $....but that cost can be discounted with a phone call...

#41 NewbietoFinance

NewbietoFinance

BK-Avenger

• Members
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

USAA still has unlimited pulls with their premium (or whatever they termed it) service. It costs a few more $....but that cost can be discounted with a phone call...

Discounted you say?!

#42 futurehomeowner?

futurehomeowner?

Master Thread Archivist

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

I can't believe how expensive these sites can be for a daily puller. Some of you are using 3 and 4 sites at $25 a month. That seems like an excessive amount of money to pay just to get hard inquiries to get bumped

#43 BDK

BDK
  • Members
  • 13,038 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

I can't believe how expensive these sites can be for a daily puller. Some of you are using 3 and 4 sites at $25 a month. That seems like an excessive amount of money to pay just to get hard inquiries to get bumped

There is no such critter as FREE B*. :P

#44 BobWang

BobWang

Bump Influence <3

• Members
  • 35,930 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

It's a bloodsport.

#45 lorcan

lorcan
  • Members
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

Do you need to call them and ask for the premium service? I have the one I started with when they first started doing it and that is only one per month now. I didn't care because I had no need then but now I need me some B. What other services are there to use right now?

#46 jetlae

jetlae
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

Do you need to call them and ask for the premium service? I have the one I started with when they first started doing it and that is only one per month now. I didn't care because I had no need then but now I need me some B. What other services are there to use right now?

Yes, I believe you do have to call them.  I called to cancel the monthly pulls and the rep offered the daily pulls for $24/month.  I told him it was too expensive so he offered $15/month for 6 months.  I accepted and will be calling them back in 6 months to cancel if it goes up to $24/month.

#47 futurehomeowner?

futurehomeowner?

Master Thread Archivist

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

LOL @ ME.. the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago and today I am looking at adding 4 dailys to B* all of my inquiries in 1 month.

#48 BobWang

BobWang

Bump Influence <3

• Members
  • 35,930 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

Welcome to The Dark Side. :P

#49 cv91915

cv91915

Hit Man <3 ♡

• Members
  • 30,970 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

LOL @ ME.. the above is what I wrote 6 weeks ago and today I am looking at adding 4 dailys to B* all of my inquiries in 1 month.

Less money for drugs and hookers, but you can't have everything... :P

#50 futurehomeowner?

futurehomeowner?

Master Thread Archivist

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

Less money for drugs and hookers, but you can't have everything... :P

oh come on, my wife would be very upset if I did drugs.

I remember seeing a thread where you could post your softs and people would tell you how many you have and if you are on the C* list. Which thread is that?

Edited by futurehomeowner?, 05 May 2013 - 09:14 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.