Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Veterans day plan

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Free donut from Dunkin donuts
Started off with Applebee's free meal
Now off to o Charley's
Top it off with free cake from cracker barrel....burp

#2 Konrad2012

Konrad2012

Bang Influence

• Members
  • 13,308 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

10720517_114886837815.jpg

#3 Konrad2012

Konrad2012

Bang Influence

• Members
  • 13,308 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

dtmalcolmjr-gravesite-photo-may-2008-001

#4 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:27 PM

dtmalcolmjr-gravesite-photo-may-2008-001

Konrad you're a good guy but it's veterans day not memorial day

#5 breeze

breeze

Site Owners

• Admin
  • 53,547 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:39 PM

2004 was a rough year for many of our vets, b/c they came home without their brothers. 

When were you in, juggs?

#6 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:11 PM

2004 was a rough year for many of our vets, b/c they came home without their brothers. 

When were you in, juggs?

2000-2003

#7 Konrad2012

Konrad2012

Bang Influence

• Members
  • 13,308 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

10 NOV is always Dan's day even if it's the Marine Corps birthday.   He was on a roof in an overwatch position with SEALs and was hit by a sniper positioned in a mosque minaret that wasn't previously leveled due to "cultural sensitivity" reasons.  (No I wasn't there)

11 NOV is always Andrew's day.  Hit while clearing structures in the Jolan District. 

#8 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

10 NOV is always Dan's day even if it's the Marine Corps birthday.   He was on a roof in an overwatch position with SEALs and was hit by a sniper positioned in a mosque minaret that wasn't previously leveled due to "cultural sensitivity" reasons.  (No I wasn't there)

11 NOV is always Andrew's day.  Hit while clearing structures in the Jolan District. 

Just the same, sorry... Crap sucks

#9 Konrad2012

Konrad2012

Bang Influence

• Members
  • 13,308 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:33 PM

Just the same, sorry... Crap sucks

Is what it is.

Pops goes to the American Legion BBQ every year.

My brother rolls around for the restaurant deals and was telling me about some gas station giving away 10 gallons of regular fuel. I was going to ask him how long he planned to wait in line for that and decided to not say anything. I also guarantee my brother is running around wearing his jump and air assault badges.

I took my kid to the beach and threw around a frisbee thing. It was like 67° and sunny today on the sand.

#10 IndyPoolPlayer

IndyPoolPlayer
  • Members
  • 4,708 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

This is the day we honor all veterans living and dead. On the 11th Hour, of the 11th Day of the 11th Month when the Armistice took effect.

in-flanders-field.jpg

#11 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:13 AM

This is the day we honor all veterans living and dead. On the 11th Hour, of the 11th Day of the 11th Month when the Armistice took effect.

in-flanders-field.jpg

I'll remember this when I get thanked for my service on memorial day

#12 Konrad2012

Konrad2012

Bang Influence

• Members
  • 13,308 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:06 PM

I wouldn't have responded to a non-vet the way I responded to you about Veterans Day. And I'm cognizant of the fact most of the millions of Veterans don't share my viewpoint relating to 11 NOV because they weren't participants in Phantom Fury.

I correct everyone about Memorial Day.

#13 mrjuggalo9er

mrjuggalo9er

MyFico Terrorist

• Members
  • 6,058 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

I wouldn't have responded to a non-vet the way I responded to you about Veterans Day. And I'm cognizant of the fact most of the millions of Veterans don't share my viewpoint relating to 11 NOV because they weren't participants in Phantom Fury.

I correct everyone about Memorial Day.

Don't take it like I'm arguing with you on it... In your regard I understand

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.