Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Chex Systems Hell
Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:43 PM
To say that this pass holiday has been the worst would be an understatement.
Starting the day before Thanksgiving I woke up to see that I was locked out of my own online banking APP.
No warning, nothing then had a nightmare getting my funds.
Next 2,days before Christmas, although being told absolutely will never happen, the sister investment account to the one closed Thanksgiving did the same!
I have tried Bank Of The West, Wells Fargo, Union Bank and Rebubliv and all turned me down for a basic checking account.
I had large amounts of cash and checks in hand!
Im a single mother of twins and have been consumed on a daily basis running around like a chicken with its head cut off..
Anyone???? Help Please
Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:21 PM
WHY were you locked out and why were you denied a new account?
Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:34 AM
Awaiting response from OP, but no reply.
In this instance, the best plan:
1. Get your Chexsystems, Telecheck and EWS reports.
2. Review the reports for inaccuracy. Dispute anything that isn't 100 correct.
3. I recommend a non-Chex non-EWS/Telecheck account from Chime Bank.
(You get a debit card, and a routing/account number.)
4. Locate backup accounts in your area - based on your reports.
5. Review the second chance banks or credit unions - and verify their requirements.
Edited by tmcgill, 15 February 2018 - 09:35 AM.
1 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users