My husband was out of work for close to a year. We lived off of our savings and his unemployment during this time. He's since found a job, however, we were down to our last nickel when he started the new job. His unemployment caused me to use my credit cards more than normally. I've applied for a consolidation loan with our credit union, they've approved me for $10,000. In what order should I pay down the following debt in order to improve my credit score?
1. Amazon - $2,721.64 APR 26.49%
2. Chase Visa - $2,715.66 APR 27.49%
3. Macy's Amex - $3,493.63 APR 25.99%
4. Nordstrom - $1,961.34 APR 23.40%
5. Home Depot - $350.78 APR 22.99%
6. NIHFCU - $1,820.89 APR 4/9%
7.Navient - $4,959.56 APR 8.5%