Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Debt Snowball spreadsheets

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Lisa98

Lisa98
  • Members
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:12 PM

Can this be used in OpenOffice? I'm too cheap to buy Excel, and I've already used my free trial.

#27 restor_ryhen

restor_ryhen
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

Hey gang, I've had this for awhile and I figured I'd help my CB friends. I've designed a excel monthly budget spreadsheet that might be able to help you keep track of your bills. It was designed in Excel 2007 but I have saved a copy in Excel 2003, just not sure if it will work with the features I have in it.

Some of the features;
1. Allows you to enter all your bills a month
2. Colums for Payee, Amount, Due Date, Payoff, etc.
3. Shows money left over after all bills are paid (comes from entering your monthly gross income)

It has helped me, so hopefully it will help some of you all.

I'll attach both 2007, and 2003. If anyone is interested let me know.

Can you please share the spreadhseet you created? Thank you.

#28 NJAccntnt

NJAccntnt
  • Members
  • 360 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:55 PM

I've been using this snowball speadsheet:

http://www.vertex42....calculator.html

It's free and works great for my needs. I had some trouble finding a worksheet that would actually work with Windows Vista... no problems with this one, plus it's user friendly.

#29 stacyLynn

stacyLynn
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:03 PM

Well, I'm not sure what I did but after I put in all my info, hit create rows and I get a little green triangle beside the total payments that says "the formula in this cell differs from the formulas in this area of the spreadsheet". There is one beside EVERY total Pmts all the way until my snowball is finished(2014). Should I re-download again?

#30 stacyLynn

stacyLynn
  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

^

#31 720lady

720lady
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:44 PM

I have a few questions about the snowball sheet.

1. everytime i put in a year for the plan it changes, how do i get it to stay?
2. not certain how to copy the month and date rows down from the date columns for my 10 or more cc/bills. I trie to copy it down from the first 2 rows but on the third row, the formulas are not calculating. How would I get this to copy down correctly?

Thanks!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.