Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Debt Snowball spreadsheets
Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:12 PM
Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:57 PM
Hey gang, I've had this for awhile and I figured I'd help my CB friends. I've designed a excel monthly budget spreadsheet that might be able to help you keep track of your bills. It was designed in Excel 2007 but I have saved a copy in Excel 2003, just not sure if it will work with the features I have in it.
Some of the features;
1. Allows you to enter all your bills a month
2. Colums for Payee, Amount, Due Date, Payoff, etc.
3. Shows money left over after all bills are paid (comes from entering your monthly gross income)
It has helped me, so hopefully it will help some of you all.
I'll attach both 2007, and 2003. If anyone is interested let me know.
Can you please share the spreadhseet you created? Thank you.
Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:03 PM
Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:44 PM
1. everytime i put in a year for the plan it changes, how do i get it to stay?
2. not certain how to copy the month and date rows down from the date columns for my 10 or more cc/bills. I trie to copy it down from the first 2 rows but on the third row, the formulas are not calculating. How would I get this to copy down correctly?
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users