Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• We're done with the posts turning political, guys.  
  • Starting immediately, any post that turns political will be immediately closed and the poster who interjected politics will be warned.  
  • ​It is our interpretation that deems it political.  We will not entertain discussion about your intentions.  
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo
- - - - -

HIGH HEELS GIVEAWAY....Size 10

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:19 AM

Okay Folks.....Someone has generously donated some brand new shoes and boots in various sizes. :angel:

This contest is for 2 pairs of size 10 heels.

TO ENTER:

Post in this thread and tell us where you would wear these shoes. Make it good, because your fellow members will be voting on this.

RULES:

1) Only one entry per member.
2) You will receive the size indicated in the tile. No substitutions.
3) You will need to provide a mailing address to get your prize.
4) We will close the this thread on Sunday and start a new thread with a poll, so everyone can vote.

We will have contests for other sizes, so please keep a vigil for your size.

Please put any comments, questions, or any other non-entry posts into one of the unpinned topics.

#2 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:30 AM

Photos of the shoes are below. The pictures are crappy, but I am not feeling well. You are lucky I didn't let The Cat finger paint the pictures.

These are really cute. They are a faux suede and leather with a flower detail.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I love these shoes! They are a muted gold silk. They have ribbons (removable) that can be wrapped around your legs and ankles in numerous ways. The ribbon can also be removed to make a really elegant mule.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 hlburi

hlburi

Colonel Mustard

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:19 PM

My entry:

I'd wear the gold shoes in the Boston Marathon. I think the added height I'd get would propel me to victory. Plus, I'd be the most fashionable runner there. :cry2:

The black ones I'd wear to a clam bake. I've never been to a clam bake. I wanna go. They keep turning me away and I'm pretty sure it's because of my shoes. :cry2:

#4 Taegus

Taegus
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:36 PM

:grin: :rofl: WOW :lol: :P

I Love the shoes and they are just my size.

I would wear the gold ones to my daughter's wedding reception. It is coming up the end of next month.

The black ones would go with several of my summer dresses and I would wear them to work!

AND I don't care if OC's feet have been in them or not, just as long as her cat doesn't come in the box with the shoes. I'm skerrred of her cat! :rofl:

#5 wjanie74

wjanie74
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

Okay Folks.....Someone has generously donated some brand new shoes and boots in various sizes. :yahoo:

This contest is for 2 pairs of size 10 heels.

TO ENTER:

Post in this thread and tell us where you would wear these shoes. Make it good, because your fellow members will be voting on this.

RULES:

1) Only one entry per member.
2) You will receive the size indicated in the tile. No substitutions.
3) You will need to provide a mailing address to get your prize.
4) We will close the this thread on Sunday and start a new thread with a poll, so everyone can vote.

We will have contests for other sizes, so please keep a vigil for your size.

I would wear the black ones to AA conventions, and to go out with my new hubby, and probably share them with my daughters, lol. The gold ones match some dresses I have also, and would mainly wear them for very special outings, and my anniversary.
Thanks,
Janie

#6 Riskyfool

Riskyfool
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:52 PM

I'm a men's 10 1/2 but I'd still do my best to squeeze into those babies! The black ones would be strictly for the bed room, but I'd wear the gold ones to Pizza Hut. They still serve beer too, don't they?

#7 Limitation Lady

Limitation Lady
  • Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:29 AM

Okay, these shoes are my size!!!

I would wear the black heels to perform in the qualifying round of the National Flute Association's Young Artist Competition in August. Yes, I am a professional flutist!

I would wear the gold heels in the final performance of the convention, if I were to win the actual competition!

If I were to lose, I'd wear the gold ones to Sonny's BBQ. <_<

#8 nikfrz

nikfrz
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:20 PM

I would wear the black ones to work, standing up all day on concrete floors. Then I would soak the gold ones, on my feet in an Epson Salts bath, when I get home. :blush2:

#9 jcs0527

jcs0527
  • Members
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:41 PM

I would wear them out clubbing and dancing with my awesome hubby. We would be celebrating our new home that we are going to close on soon.. I hope, I hope!!

Hey, Hey, Hey... I would just like to win and they are my size... Thanks!

ETA I would have to go out twice since there are two pairs.

Edited by jcs0527, 17 February 2007 - 10:43 PM.

#10 eiui thelus

eiui thelus
  • Members
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

These are my size!
I would wear the gold ones to do some amateur ballroom dancing for the Obesity Awareness Ball, as though we're not aware? themed
"Get Up and Dance" (rather than just say move your fat butts) We plus size people try to show other plus size people that there's hope of life off the couch.

The black ones. I would wear to night out with my hubby to celebrate our anniversary that we were snowed in for the 3rd year in a row and the year before that we were moving and the year before that we were at the hospital with my Aunt for 2 days (heart blockage) and .............you know, we haven't been able to celebrate on our day since 1993!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.