Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Clear Chex/positive EWS
Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:07 AM
Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:00 PM
Therebis a Ft Sill bank in a Walmart on the Bossier side.
Posted 17 October 2016 - 08:38 AM
What negatives do you have on Chex or EWS?
How old are the entries?
Possible Louisiana banks or credit unions:
Note: Banks may change their policies if they merge, get a new security staff or different executive management.
Call and ask them what they use for approvals. This will prevent a wasted trip and a useless CRA inquiry.
1. Woodforest Bank (On Westport Ave. in Shreveport)
Second Chance Checking
2. Barksdale Federal Credit Union (on North Market in Shreveport)
Anyone can get a savings account. ***Chexsystems must show paid.
www.bfcu.org (You can send wires using a savings)
Membership: Live, work, worship, attend school or own a business in Bossier, Caddo, Webster, Rapides, Allen or Grant parish
3. Community Bank of Louisiana (On Travis St. in Shreveport)
ID verification only.
4. Carter Federal Credit Union (On Bert Kouns in Shreveport)
Check the website for the location membership requirements.
Edited by tmcgill, 17 October 2016 - 08:48 AM.
Posted 17 October 2016 - 05:39 PM
Posted 22 October 2016 - 06:17 AM
Keep us posted with any updates!
We just learned that EWS now reports for 5 years. The EWS entry should expire this year.
Edited by tmcgill, 22 October 2016 - 06:18 AM.
Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:49 PM
Posted 28 October 2016 - 07:15 PM
1 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users