Welcome to CreditBoards!
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Chex clear still denied
Posted 19 December 2016 - 06:53 PM
Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:35 AM
1. (Agree with what ICAN posted above) - get the denial letter. **Call Bossier and ask them to resend it.
2. Once you receive it, you can contact Chexsystems again.
Why I Suggested Getting a Specific Reason From Bossier
Depending on how the credit union runs the application, Chexsystems can optionally provide other information in a report.
Getting a specific reason will help you determine if the reporting is accurate, and pinpoint what they used.
- ID Discrepancies or potential issues concerning Name, DOB, SSN, DMV ID, Lawsuits (other legal risks).
- Predictive Scoring (Qualifile scoring is suppose to determine risk - based on your composite profile)
- Retail checkwriting issues.
Edited by tmcgill, 20 December 2016 - 07:57 AM.
Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:01 PM
Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:45 AM
Just an update, bossier never sent me anything in the mail and when I call they say refer to the mailed denial. Anyway moved on with community and hopefully no problems
You should be fine with Community. I sent someone in with a VERY DIRTY Chex report and they were approved no issue.
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users