I am beyond thrilled. For the first time in over 20 years I don't have anything negative on my credit reports and all balances on revolving accounts are either at $0 or less than $100. My FICO scores are all in the low 700's.
Here is what I currrently have for credit cards. All cards are between 2 and 3 years old and have not had any credit limit increases in at least two years. I intend to ask for limit increases on all current cards and then combining the Capital One cards into two cards.
1) Capital One Platinum. Credit line is $6,000.
2) Captial One Platinum. Credit line is $6,500.
3) Capital One Venture One. Credit line is $3,000.
4) Capital One Quicksilver. Credit line is $3,500
5) Capital One Venture. Credit line is $15,000.
6) Walmart store card. Credit line is $1500.
7) Paypal store card. Credit line is $2500. Doesn't report to credit bureas.
8) Amazon store card. Credit line is $1500.
9) Barclays credit card. Credit line is $1500.
What should I apply for now? I opened a Pen Fed savings account a couple of years ago, but was denied for a credit card at that time but I still have the savings account. I included NFCU in a bankruptcy eight years ago, so that is not a possibility.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.