Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Does Verizon Wireless (Business) Report or Not? Which cell carriers do?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 karahop

karahop
  • Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

Currently have iPhone and iPad, through Verizon, for personal use but need Android devices to QA websites and apps I'll be building for my business.

I've been researching here, but some threads are years old so I'm not sure if a Verizon wireless business line reports or not...went into actual Verizon store and business rep had NO IDEA what I was talking about when I asked if Verizon will report my business activity (payments).  He said he wasn't sure, as he scratched his head, but knows for sure it will report to my personal if I default.  

I will not even get into how T-Mobile's reps were clueless even on pricing.   :stop: That was a nightmare.

#2 Slicer 619

Slicer 619
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:55 PM

YES Verizon does report business credit. They ask you for your ein# and if you qualify your payments report to Experian business

#3 Slicer 619

Slicer 619
  • Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:56 PM

Most cell phone services report by the way. All the major ones, sprint, att boost

#4 BRBiz

BRBiz
  • Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:16 PM

They seem to be hit or miss with reporting for some reason. I have had them for a while and never saw them report. We have a actual enterprise type business account. Anything under 5 lines they really don't consider a business account even if under the business.

#5 karahop

karahop
  • Members
  • 872 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the replies!

#6 AdrianD

AdrianD
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:34 PM

We have 11 lines and they don't report for us.

#7 althes

althes
  • Members
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:25 AM

T-mobile reports to equifax.

#8 webmaster4400

webmaster4400
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:11 AM

i have had the same verizon business acct for 9 years. it was opened by a business account manager at verizon; not local store. never have seen this thing report. ever. we are on autoay, never late, so the reporting would have been nice.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.