Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Magic Shave?

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#51 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

Nair works good too. :blink:

Nair burns.....owie. I have sensitive skin. :huh:

Nair is the devil.

It eats your skin and leaves the hair.

I've had the Rio & Brazilian done and it is......well, memorable :blink:

I will probably give this a try.

Gawd knows it can't be any worse

The Brazilian was a bit rough on me, next time taking some painkillers before I do that again...

#52 TxQuiltGirl

TxQuiltGirl
  • Former Mods and Forum Leads
  • 6,908 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:16 PM

Nair burns.....owie. I have sensitive skin. :wub:

Nair is the devil.

The Brazilian was a bit rough on me, next time taking some painkillers before I do that again...

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :huh:

#53 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:18 PM

Nair burns.....owie. I have sensitive skin. :wub:

Nair is the devil.

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :huh:

yea or smoke a blunt...rofl. :cry2:

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :wub:

#54 TxQuiltGirl

TxQuiltGirl
  • Former Mods and Forum Leads
  • 6,908 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:20 PM

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :blink:

yea or smoke a blunt...rofl. :wub:

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :blink:

Drunk, high, passed out, taking demerol ... maybe THEN.

Nah, I couldn't do it then either. :huh:

#55 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:36 PM

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :rofl:

yea or smoke a blunt...rofl. :o

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :)

At that rate, you'd wake up with it ttattooed, pierced and beyond all recognition ..

#56 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:39 PM

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :)

yea or smoke a blunt...rofl. :P

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :o

At that rate, you'd wake up with it ttattooed, pierced and beyond all recognition ..

yanno, one time when it was a girls night out we were throwing around getting IT pierced..luckily my friend talked me out of it...rofl but another friend did it, all I can say is yoweeeee...... :rofl:

#57 Marty716

Marty716
  • Members
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:40 PM

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :)

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :o

:rofl:

#58 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:16 AM

Leave it to you people to turn an informative thread into smut. :blink:

#59 hlburi

hlburi

Colonel Mustard

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 05:06 AM

Leave it to you people to turn an informative thread into smut. :good:

yeah...it's everyone else's fault

:)

#60 Fataliya

Fataliya
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:56 AM

I was thinking a couple of valium followed by a whiskey chaser. :good:

Good lord I would have to be drunk to let someone purposly wax my muff and pull it out... :rofl:

yanno, one time when it was a girls night out we were throwing around getting IT pierced..luckily my friend talked me out of it...rofl but another friend did it, all I can say is yoweeeee...... :clapping:

I almost got mine done. I went into Halo and looked thru the book. Then I realized it looks like a door knocker and changed my mind.

Other than that, I've gotten everything pierced, that is possible to be pierced.

#61 Lucinda Jane

Lucinda Jane
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:42 AM

While we're on the subject; I just HAVE to ask. My GF and I were discussing this subject one day. About how we do like the, ah, smoother nether regions. But, just cannot get past having to go to the gynecologist that way and wondering what he/she thinks. Even knowing good and dang well they most likely see that kind of thing all the time. We just can't get past being so prudish. Maybe it's our age bracket, or maybe it's small town mentality.

Have you gals who do this regularly ever had a problem feeling this way about it? :aggressive:

#62 CargoJon

CargoJon

CB Jedi Master

• Members
  • 10,116 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:45 AM

You need a SPATULA to remove the stuff?! :blink: That concerns/scares me a bit. :blink: :lol:

:lol: You don't need a spatula. Some of the packages come with a small plastic scraper. I have never needed anything other than the powder, water and a stirrer.

This might work for, say, a general leg-meets-pelvis-bikini-area kind of shave..

What about uh...further in? Cuz I don't necessarily have a carpet..it's more of a hallway runner. Is it dangerous if ya get it closer to the "meat"? I don't wanna fat lip, or one being burnt off.

:stop: :stop: WARNING!!!!! :stop: :stop:
GRAPHIC MEATY PARTS DETAILS WILL FOLLOW!!!

Take a cotton makeup remover pad and tuck it around your clitoris and urethra. Put another one over the um, vaginal hole. Apply the mixture wherever you need it. Processing time probably varies from person to person. It doesn't take very long for me.

I like my mixture to be more like cake batter, than pancake batter. It stsicks better at the cake batter consistency.

This stuff will leave you smooth. A fairy once slid across my meaty parts, fell and broke his wings.

Another tip: Rinse it off in the showwer and use a soft scruffy puff on you meaty parts afterwards. This seems to make it really smooth and their is less itching when the hair grows back.

You forgot to mention one of the most important steps.

"Remove the cotton balls when you're finished." :P

#63 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:48 AM

While we're on the subject; I just HAVE to ask. My GF and I were discussing this subject one day. About how we do like the, ah, smoother nether regions. But, just cannot get past having to go to the gynecologist that way and wondering what he/she thinks. Even knowing good and dang well they most likely see that kind of thing all the time. We just can't get past being so prudish. Maybe it's our age bracket, or maybe it's small town mentality.

Have you gals who do this regularly ever had a problem feeling this way about it? :blink:

Nope..never had a problem..but being from europe, never really been an issue - I should ask my male gyn though shag carpets are easier to work on though..

#64 Lucinda Jane

Lucinda Jane
  • Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:37 AM

Have you gals who do this regularly ever had a problem feeling this way about it? :dntknw:

Nope..never had a problem..but being from europe, never really been an issue - I should ask my male gyn though shag carpets are easier to work on though..

:grin: :) :rofl: Yeah, but being from small town GA is a little different. :P

#65 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,732 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 11:39 AM

If you go to a beauty supply store they should have a numbing gel or cream that you can use. Also two advil an hour before you go always helps :dntknw:

#66 BrwnEyedGirl

BrwnEyedGirl

The One it's All About!

• Members
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 12:53 PM

Have you gals who do this regularly ever had a problem feeling this way about it? :blink:

Nope, I never felt that way.

#67 deluxmary2000

deluxmary2000
  • Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

"Magic Shave"??? Hmmm... sounds painful to me.

I'll stick w/ having my monthly Brazilian. It can't possibly hurt as much as burning your hair off with chemical "putty".

#68 belleama

belleama

Pretty Little

• Members
  • 3,732 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:08 PM

I'll stick w/ having my monthly Brazilian. It can't possibly hurt as much as burning your hair off with chemical "putty".

:D I was thinking the samething :rofl: :blush2:

#69 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:39 PM

Where did you see that it hurt???? Pain (and the need for pain killers) has been mentioned only in conjunction with a brazilian wax.

#70 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:45 PM

:rofl: I was thinking the samething :rofl: :D

:wave: Um, anyone that thinks getting their hair ripped out is better than using a process that is painless, (to do the same job) is into some kink. :cry2:

#71 Snork Maiden

Snork Maiden

Mouthy Russian

• Members
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:52 PM

Hmm how long before it grows out? does it grow in soft like after waxing? OH!! Can you use it on men's.. boy parts?

A friend of mine is asking, that's all... :wave:

#72 Trailrated92

Trailrated92
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 01:59 PM

DW got her " hood " pierced , she stated it didnt hurt anymore then any other piercings and she LOVES having it :) :grin: . Apparently "tight" clothing rubbed the right way can provide errrrrrr stimulation :angry: . Also gives my tongue quite a work out playing with it :grin:

#73 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:00 PM

Hmm how long before it grows out? does it grow in soft like after waxing? OH!! Can you use it on men's.. boy parts?

A friend of mine is asking, that's all... :angry:

Grow out depends on the individual.

I don't know much about man-parts. A friend told me that her man uses the stuff on his parts and loves it. He didn't like the grow out itching, but she said that after he tried the puff method it was much better. :)

#74 hlburi

hlburi

Colonel Mustard

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:03 PM

There is a lot of TMI in this thread...

:)

#75 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,755 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

DW got her " hood " pierced , she stated it didnt hurt anymore then any other piercings and she LOVES having it :grin: :grin: . Apparently "tight" clothing rubbed the right way can provide errrrrrr stimulation :D . Also gives my tongue quite a work out playing with it :grin:

Thats what my friend got also.
It seemed cool in the beginning. But then every time we would go out, and she would get drunk she would pull her pants down to show the darned thing off... :P After a few of those episodes, I wouldn't go out at night with her anymore... :rofl:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.