Welcome to CreditBoards!

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to CreditBoards! Like most online communities, you must register to post in our community, but don't worry - this is a simple process requiring minimal information for you to sign up. Be a part of CreditBoards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Read These Items!

• Please note changes to the Terms of Service for Creditboards.com.  A "plain language" summary has been added to the TOS and to the registration agreement.  No other changes were made.  If you post after you read this, we consider that acceptance of the new terms.  If you have any questions concerning the new terms, please feel free to PM an admin or email admin@creditboards.com
  • If you're getting an Authentication mismatch error: Clear your cache. Log out of CB. Delete your cookie. Close your browser. Open your browser and log back in.
  • Yo!  AOL email is bouncing and they aren't giving us a way to get off their blacklist.  If you're registered with an AOL email address and you have another one you can use in your settings, please change your email on record, so you can get the notifications you're expecting.

Photo

Magic Shave?

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#1 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:19 PM

A GF of mine uses her BF's Magic Shave down there. She said it works great and lasts longer than shaving alone.
Just wondering if any of you have tried it, and does it work well?

One would think it would be less painful than a brazillian.

#2 TeeSharice

TeeSharice

ModSquad

• Mod Squad
  • 21,437 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:24 PM

I remember the smell of Magic shave vividly cuz my dad used it...

the smell would light up the house... Ughhhh

Id think it was too strong for down there.... I sure aint gonna be the 1 to test the theory

#3 orangecrush

orangecrush

Goddess of the Jacksonville Tourism Bureau

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Works great.

#4 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

A GF of mine uses her BF's Magic Shave down there. She said it works great and lasts longer than shaving alone.

might depend on how close the brazilian can shave

#5 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

Really?

I'm curious to try it now...

OC do you use it?

#6 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:37 PM

Really?

OC do you use it?

I have used it for years.

#7 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:39 PM

Really?

OC do you use it?

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :dntknw:

My friend did say not to leave it on too long...But how do I know how long to leave it on?

#8 BrwnEyedGirl

BrwnEyedGirl

The One it's All About!

• Members
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:39 PM

I am a waxer. I hate to shave.

#9 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:46 PM

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :dntknw:

My friend did say not to leave it on too long...But how do I know how long to leave it on?

Yes, I use it.

http://creditboards....howtopic=125152

#10 Neen

Neen

Mrs. Post

• Members
  • 3,189 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:47 PM

might depend on how close the brazilian can shave

:dntknw:

#11 angeleyeskkhr

angeleyeskkhr
  • Members
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:51 PM

Really?

OC do you use it?

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :swoon:

If it starts burning, get the removable shower head quick? :dntknw: :rofl:

#12 ChristiL

ChristiL
  • Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:17 AM

A few years ago I heard the same thing and tried it. I don't know WHY it works better than regular shaving cream, but it does. The skin is nice and smooth. :clapping:

It's cheap, too!

Christi

#13 angeleyeskkhr

angeleyeskkhr
  • Members
  • 2,865 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:30 AM

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :rofl:

Yes, I use it.

http://creditboards....howtopic=125152

I went to one of the links in that thread and saw the instructions:

Instructions

* Mix 2 heaping teaspoons of shaving powder with an equal amount of cool water.
* Apply the creamy mixture to beard. Leave on for 5-7 minutes. Remoisten if the mixture dries.
* Remove with spatula.
* Rinse shaving area thoroughly. Do not wash off with soap.
* If any beard remains, wait 36 hours before next Magic Shaving Powder application.
* Keep tightly capped.

You need a SPATULA to remove the stuff?! :clapping: That concerns/scares me a bit. :D :lol:

#14 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:44 AM

:dntknw: :good:

whoa, that whole beard comment.. the bearded clam.....rofl :wub: :rofl: what boys called those in highschool.

#15 Fataliya

Fataliya
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

This might work for, say, a general leg-meets-pelvis-bikini-area kind of shave..

What about uh...further in? Cuz I don't necessarily have a carpet..it's more of a hallway runner. Is it dangerous if ya get it closer to the "meat"? I don't wanna fat lip, or one being burnt off.

#16 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 12:56 AM

This might work for, say, a general leg-meets-pelvis-bikini-area kind of shave..

What about uh...further in? Cuz I don't necessarily have a carpet..it's more of a hallway runner. Is it dangerous if ya get it closer to the "meat"? I don't wanna fat lip, or one being burnt off.

girl you crack me up :dntknw: and i was wondering about the softer parts too...LOL

#17 Fataliya

Fataliya
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:02 AM

girl you crack me up :good: and i was wondering about the softer parts too...LOL

Exactly. I don't want my cooter lookin' like it's doing the Elvis lip thing, one all crooked. That just aint right. :dntknw:

#18 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:19 AM

or a little mowhawk :rofl:

#19 BrwnEyedGirl

BrwnEyedGirl

The One it's All About!

• Members
  • 4,646 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:21 AM

or a little mowhawk :rofl:

I called it a landing strip.

#20 orangecrush

orangecrush

• Members
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:25 AM

You need a SPATULA to remove the stuff?! :rofl: That concerns/scares me a bit. :rofl: :lol:

:lol: You don't need a spatula. Some of the packages come with a small plastic scraper. I have never needed anything other than the powder, water and a stirrer.

:rofl: :P WARNING!!!!! :stop: :stop:
GRAPHIC MEATY PARTS DETAILS WILL FOLLOW!!!

Take a cotton makeup remover pad and tuck it around your clitoris and urethra. Put another one over the um, vaginal hole. Apply the mixture wherever you need it. Processing time probably varies from person to person. It doesn't take very long for me.

I like my mixture to be more like cake batter, than pancake batter. It stsicks better at the cake batter consistency.

This stuff will leave you smooth. A fairy once slid across my meaty parts, fell and broke his wings.

Another tip: Rinse it off in the showwer and use a soft scruffy puff on you meaty parts afterwards. This seems to make it really smooth and their is less itching when the hair grows back.

#21 Fataliya

Fataliya
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:39 AM

:rofl: :P WARNING!!!!! :stop: :stop:
GRAPHIC MEATY PARTS DETAILS WILL FOLLOW!!!

Take a cotton makeup remover pad and tuck it around your clitoris and urethra. Put another one over the um, vaginal hole. Apply the mixture wherever you need it. Processing time probably varies from person to person. It doesn't take very long for me.

I like my mixture to be more like cake batter, than pancake batter. It stsicks better at the cake batter consistency.

This stuff will leave you smooth. A fairy once slid across my meaty parts, fell and broke his wings.

Another tip: Rinse it off in the showwer and use a soft scruffy puff on you meaty parts afterwards. This seems to make it really smooth and their is less itching when the hair grows back.

Wow. I think I need a cigarette now..... :rofl:

Good info! I'm gonna have to try that stuff then. I remember once in high school, I dated a guy that used that for his face, to avoid shave bumps. Man, the smell of it....my nose would have puckered shut if it had been able to. :rofl:

#22 Islandgal

Islandgal

Island Dreamer

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:40 AM

Really?

OC do you use it?

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :rofl:

That's ok.. I am not going to be burning my hooha off. :rofl: .I'll stick to Nair and cat whisker's.. :rofl:

#23 mdw2006

mdw2006
  • Bloggers
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:57 AM

Okay what is Magic Shave? Is it like a shaving cream or what?

#24 brazen

brazen

Thing Two

• Mod Squad
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:23 AM

Whoa OC, I def gotta try it now. ;) A scrubby huh.... :angel:

mdw-its a powder you mix with water. A depilatory :rofl: Takes the hair off. :grin:

#25 hlburi

hlburi

Colonel Mustard

• Members
  • 3,139 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 09:25 AM

Nair works good too. ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 2003 - 2015 Creditboards.com. All rights reserved. No portion of this site may be reproduced without explicit permission from the owners. The content of creditboards.com is subject solely to the personal whim of its admins. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any and all posts or comments, at any time, for any reason which takes our entirely capricious fancy, or for no particular reason whatsoever, without restriction. Comments or questions regarding the site may be addressed to admin@creditboards.com.