Help me Update My Credit Card Balances

The last post in this topic was posted 5809 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Help! I need to apply for a mortgage, and I just paid off my CC balances(I was maxed out). I had the CC companies fax me statements on their letterhead with my account numbers. Does anybody have a way for me to get my CC balances updated on my credit reports? They don't update until the first and I am required to submit an application next week due to a Real Estate Purchase Contract. Does anybody have fax numbers that I could fax this info to or numbers to call up the credit bureau's?

HELP!!!

Thank you,

Sam Bernstein

Help!  I need to apply for a mortgage, and I just paid off my CC balances(I was maxed out).  I had the CC companies fax me statements on their letterhead with my account numbers.  Does anybody have a way for me to get my CC balances updated on my credit reports?  They don't update until the first and I am required to submit an application next week due to a Real Estate Purchase Contract.  Does anybody have fax numbers that I could fax this info to or numbers to call up the credit bureau's?

HELP!!!

Thank you,

Sam Bernstein

One possible means is for you to call the CRA's and dispute the balances as incorrect, or paid in full. If they are in electronic communication with that CC issuer it is possible they might update immediately. This has a disadvantage sometimes, however, as some TL's will drop off completely from the CR if you dispute like this.

My Home Depot card, with CITICORP, no longer shows up on any of the CR's after I disputed the amount owed on an active account. I take advantage of this because I can now carry a zero interest balance on this account for twelve months without worrying about utilization.

Your purchase agreement states that you have to make an application by a certain date, but the loan officer can many times delay the pulling of the credit reports by a bit if you specifically request it, and mention why.

Help!  I need to apply for a mortgage, and I just paid off my CC balances(I was maxed out).  I had the CC companies fax me statements on their letterhead with my account numbers.  Does anybody have a way for me to get my CC balances updated on my credit reports?  They don't update until the first and I am required to submit an application next week due to a Real Estate Purchase Contract.  Does anybody have fax numbers that I could fax this info to or numbers to call up the credit bureau's?

HELP!!!

Thank you,

Sam Bernstein

Ask the broker working on your app to do a credit supplement for the credit cards in question. Provide the documentation from the CC company to the broker, makes verifying SO MUCH easier <_< Credit reporting agency will call your CC company, verify that the balance is currently zero & update your CR.

Please note: This will NOT change your info at the bureau level (EQF, EXP & TU) but will provide underwriting witha more accurate picture of how much you owe at the time of the application.

Best of luck :clapping:

You can send them directly to the credit bureaus and have them updated.. The credit board I believe has numbers to fax them too if not let me know I have had some of my clients do it and will get it from them if needed.

cheryl robinson

plcl@aol.com

serving 48 states

:lol:

The last post in this topic was posted 5809 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.