Sign in to follow this  
koneent

Report Code 25 Office depot

hey guys, does anybody know what this code means, i applied for the office depot business card and got this response. code 25 call citibank

yeah i have a duns#, don't know if i have a paydex yet, how do i find out if i have a paydex, probably not, just got my laptop from dell and just got my shell card, and staples card, and amazon credit. so most likey no paydex as of yet.

Had the same thing here-- got the code 25, called them, and they wanted a copy of a utility bill, and business license. I fax'd both, and they called in a few hours with an approval. Nice enough people to deal with. You may have a few (very) minor hoops to jump through, but no big deal.

My friend recently applied for Office depot. Got the code. She had zero trades reporting. They referred the app to the corporate department, whatver that means, and a week or so later a $500 card shows up. So it doesnt take much. Funny, she must have got an extra $250 for her corporate info already being reported to her Duns or OD now gives a min of $500. When i first got them they threw $250 at me and kept me there for nearly a year despite ontime payments.

Had the same thing here-- got the code 25, called them, and they wanted a copy of a utility bill, and business license.  I fax'd both, and they called in a few hours with an approval.  Nice enough people to deal with.  You may have a few (very) minor hoops to jump through, but no big deal.

Same for me except they just wanted to verify it was really me applying and not some scam artist.

Same thing happened to me. I applied online May 12th and got that report code. I called them and they told me that they just need to verify something and to call back in today, Monday. I called back in today and spoke with a rep and they told me that it's being sent to the coporate dept. <_< and to try back in 3-7 business days. Good luck to ya koneent!!!

dang! bluejay, your pg scores look like mine, i'm glad i'm not the only one, but hey, glad to be building good business credit, we all need a new page of credit sometime, but i will just wait and see if the will just send the cards, like they did staples and shell.

dang! bluejay, your pg scores look like mine, i'm glad i'm not the only one, but hey, glad to be building good business credit, we all need a new page of credit sometime, but i will just wait and see if the will just send the cards, like they did staples and shell.

<_< thank god I am not alone!

Well, guess what koneent? I called in this morning to check on the status of my application (eventhough they told me yesterday I'd have to wait 3-7 business days to check back with them...hehe). Anyways, I was approved :cry2: w/a credit line of $500.00. It's small but you know I'm just happy to start somewhere. Hopefully all goes well with yours too!

Hi,

I just applied and received the "Code 25." I called while I was reading this thread to find out my status and after 1 minute the rep told me that I was approved for $2,000!! They didn't ask me a single question. I wonder why they just didn't approve it on-line. Anyway...once again..thanks guys!!!

Udate:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

well i was declined for the officedepot account, they said they couldn't

verify any info, everybody else would call and leave a message, i would return

the call and then they would approve me, well there lost, i got the officemax card though, i will probably apply again and make sure that my business line is

forward to my cell, so that they can speak to a live person, next time, or i may not re-apply, i need some visa's and mc's so i can get what i want or some cash for that matter.

Applied for Staples and Office Depot, got code 25 for both and to call. What is the code 25? What if you don't call?

Unless you decide to call in to Staples and Office Depot, you probably will not get approved. They are calling to verify some information on your company and you will most likely need to sign a business license , utility bill and possible a copy of your DL in some cases. I will suggest calling both of them and addressing the issue. Good Luck !

Applied for Staples and Office Depot, got code 25 for both and to call. What is the code 25? What if you don't call?