Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The never ending thread

I started another 6-week class today. Stuff due on Thursday...and I'm planning on having it done tonight. Let's see if I can keep this up the other 5 weeks!

Dang, how much longer do you have in school, seems like you have been going forever!

I started another 6-week class today. Stuff due on Thursday...and I'm planning on having it done tonight. Let's see if I can keep this up the other 5 weeks!

Dang, how much longer do you have in school, seems like you have been going forever!

I just say I'm a tenured student at t his point. I keep going back. When I'm finally finished, I'll have my JD and MBA. I'm insane.

I made a complaint to the SEC about a brokerage firm not following PA state law, and expected it to be one of these things that becomes held up by bureaucratic delays and stall tactics, sort of like the way it works when people make credit report complaints. But not at all! The SEC sent the brokerage firm a letter and they folded. Took a few days to get resolved.

I made a complaint to the SEC about a brokerage firm not following PA state law, and expected it to be one of these things that becomes held up by bureaucratic delays and stall tactics, sort of like the way it works when people make credit report complaints. But not at all! The SEC sent the brokerage firm a letter and they folded. Took a few days to get resolved.

Wow, an agency that works quickly! :clapping:

I was shocked by it. And shocked by the dramatic shift in attitude from the legal department of the brokerage. Went from condescending to bending over backwards to be accommodating. How often do things like that happen?!

My wife doesn't want to be seen with me when I bring my Bottom Dollar shopping bags (with the inflatable pig logo) into Whole Foods to shop.

LOL

I always forget to bring the bags to Whole Foods. If I still lived in OR, I would get disapproving glares. In Vegas, no one cares.

Per dictionary.com

sandwich
[sand-wich, san-]
IPA Syllables
noun
two or more slices of bread or the like with a layer of meat, fish, cheese, etc., between each pair.

so... I'd say no since there are not 2 pieces of bread.

Per dictionary.com

sandwich
[sand-wich, san-]
IPA Syllables
noun
two or more slices of bread or the like with a layer of meat, fish, cheese, etc., between each pair.

Apparently you haven't seen the hot dog buns I've seen lately that separated at the bottom....

Per dictionary.com

sandwich
[sand-wich, san-]
IPA Syllables
noun

Apparently you haven't seen the hot dog buns I've seen lately that separated at the bottom....

:sorry:

Does anyone else find it annoying to get a phone call from someone already inside the house who doesn't feel like getting off his/her own butt?

Guilty of that. :blush: