New Mercedes Benz Rewards Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 5204 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Mercedes-Benz Credit and Bank of America Partner on New Rewards-Based Visa Credit Cards

Mercedes-Benz and Bank of America have announced two new rewards-based credit cards.

"Our credit card partner, Bank of America, brings a powerful understanding of the credit card market to the table," said Kathryn A. Blake, Director of Credit Card Services for Mercedes-Benz Credit. "That, coupled with Mercedes- Benz Credit's unique understanding of the Mercedes-Benz customer, enabled us to develop a unique product specifically designed with these customers in mind."

"We're pleased to partner with Mercedes-Benz Credit to deliver cards tailored toward Mercedes-Benz drivers," said Paul Basquin, Bank of America Senior Vice President. "These cards give Mercedes-Benz customers a new way to make the most of their ownership experience by combining the joys of driving a Mercedes-Benz with credit cards that offer superior benefits."

link:

https://www.awardscatalog.com/redirect/BOA/...landingpage.cfm

Ron.

The Mercedes-Benz of credit cards was launched this week. The new "Mercedes-Benz VISA Signature" card offers a rewards program that allows cardholders to earn 1.5 reward points for every dollar spent on net monthly purchases, with up to 10 reward points on Mercedes-Benz dealership transactions. Cardholders can redeem their points for airline travel, vacation packages, merchandise, gift certificates, Mercedes-Benz Credit monthly payments, Mercedes-Benz parts and service or charitable donations. Cardholders can also create their own rewards including hosting a wine tasting or taking the family on a custom-designed vacation. The new "Mercedes-Benz VISA Signature" is also enhanced by the existing "Mercedes-Benz VISA Platinum" card. Cardholders can earn reward points on purchases without an annual fee. The reward component allows cardholders to use their points toward their choice of Mercedes-Benz Parts and Service at authorized dealerships, Mercedes-Benz Credit monthly payments and Mercedes-Benz Collection and Mercedes-Benz Classic merchandise. Bank of America issues both cards. For more information visit: http://MBCREDITCARD.com

• 1 year later...

I`ve had the mb card issued by bank of america for 10 months. It has the mb logo on the front and says owner since 1997 ( the year I bought my first Mercedes ) They only gave me a 6500.00 limit which was kinda low I thought I`m waiting for my scores to bounce back up before I request a cli , my scores were about 700 when I applied , I already had a BOA bus card with a 35,000 limit , thats why i was shocked to see a 6500 limit :glare:

Actually, these cards have been available for at least a year. Nice for Mercedes owners...

Think that might help explain this thread having started in April 2005? <_<

Yes it would, good catch. Multi-tasking sometimes gets the best of me... <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
mercedes benz visa signature card (b of a) approved for $17500. Tu pulled in ny. Applied 2 weeks ago got the we need more time message. Visa approved today.

The mb signature visa reports its limit on all 3 cra's. That kind of sucks for me because i am on the hunt for signature visa's that dont report limits. The search continues.

• 3 months later...

mercedes benz visa signature card (b of a) approved for $17500. Tu pulled in ny. Applied 2 weeks ago got the we need more time message. Visa approved today.

The mb signature visa reports its limit on all 3 cra's. That kind of sucks for me because i am on the hunt for signature visa's that dont report limits. The search continues.

all citi sigs don.t report . and all chase sigs don't report until asked to do so .. also nordstrom doesn't report

also saks world elite doesn't .... then juniper world doesn't send a pm to mer if you need more I think I have them all

The last post in this topic was posted 5204 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.