Sign in to follow this  
jenyphur

OMG OMG - I GOT A CITI BUSINESS CARD!!!

I just found out, just now, just within the past 2 minutes, that I have a PAYDEX!!!! Woohooo!!! It's 80, with 4TLs reporting!! :) So, I'll be the next guinea pig with Citi. :D

ceowens - We were just approved with AMEX Business 20k no pg and are pending for a G.E. Productivity card also 20K with no pg. There are several no pg credit cards out there.

Never heard of the GE Productivity card. Revolving?? As for AMEX....a few folks here are lucky enough to get it, others can only get it if a bank backs them first with a letter of credit, and then there are still others who are told that you can't have the card unless you're making 2MIL a year in sales. Do a search for it...the debate goes way back. Besides, it is a net 30 product, right???

MNM, ceowens, jenyphur, someone, please, I'm begging. Can you answer the following:

How long have you been in business?

What entity?

Annual sales?

You can just type ignore if you're ignoring me or don't want to answer. Thank you so much. I trying desperately to build biz credit and no pg cash card would be awesome because our personal credit sucks. Working on it though.

Thanks again. Congratulations to all of you again.

just got an instant approval for $5,000, I don't have any hard inqs showing up either. My ficos are EQ 607 TU 621 EXP 563.

Also on a side note, I am not trying to get you mad MNM and I don't know how the other members feel about this but I don't think it is neccessary to call credit card companies to verify information you are receiving on this board. If you aren't sure on the validity of the post wait a couple of days and see if someone proves it wrong. What if everyone is getting approved on accident and you just pointed out the problem to the credit card company, you might ruin it for everyone else. I know I will be pissed if my approval gets taken back. I have been reading this board for months now and feel that pretty much everything is valid especially when it is posted by someone that has been around for a while.

WOOHOO!!! IT's OFFICIAL! NO PERSONAL PULL IF YOU'VE GOT GOOD BIZ CREDIT!!!! Let's all try not to overload Citi's online application center. :)

MNM, ceowens, jenyphur, someone, please, I'm begging. Can you answer the following:

What entity?

Annual sales?

You can just type ignore if you're ignoring me or don't want to answer. Thank you so much. I trying desperately to build biz credit and no pg cash card would be awesome because our personal credit sucks. Working on it though.

Sorry Gig! I'm trying to answer but the "flood control" keeps making me wait. :) I am an S-Corp. Biz started in 2001, incorporated in April 2004. Annual sales are around $350,000

Thank you so much ceowens.

This thread is just jumping today. WOW! I'll be applying as soon as we get the paydex.

MNM, I want to make sure you understand that those cards DO have a PG, they just don't do a hard pull on your report.  There is a BIG difference.  If you ever default on the cards, they can and will go after you for the balance.  You, personally are still giving the guarantee.  :) 

Did the AMEX ask for your lease agreement and bank statements?

BUMP so it can be heard again (not just to MNM, but to everyone) They WILL come after you if you default. They just don't check you out up front.

What entity?

Annual sales?

In business since 6/01, Inc'd since 11/04.

just got an instant approval for $5,000, I don't have any hard inqs showing up either. My ficos are EQ 607 TU 621 EXP 563.

Also on a side note, I am not trying to get you mad MNM and I don't know how the other members feel about this but I don't think it is neccessary to call credit card companies to verify information you are receiving on this board. If you aren't sure on the validity of the post wait a couple of days and see if someone proves it wrong. What if everyone is getting approved on accident and you just pointed out the problem to the credit card company, you might ruin it for everyone else. I know I will be pissed if my approval gets taken back. I have been reading this board for months now and feel that pretty much everything is valid especially when it is posted by someone that has been around for a while.

ITA! Not trying to gang up on MNM, but I NEVER call credit card companies / underwriting / etc. asking for specifics on how to get approved for thier product...especially if I was questioning whether or not my personal report would be pulled. I would think it would be a red flag for them to say "hey, there is something this fella doesn't want us to see". Just my thoughts......

Thank you so much ceowens.

This thread is just jumping today. WOW! I'll be applying as soon as we get the paydex.

Well, HECK YEAH! :) This is a potentially HUGE discovery for ALOT of people. This means that IT IS possible to get an MC / VISA type account for your biz even with bad personal credit. This is going to open doors for so many people who have been building good biz credit. Where the heck is Rigirl?? She's gonna freak out! :D

I do question everything I read on this board - because as we all know, in the credit world, the standards and critera can be different for each individual or business. And quite frankly there are a lot of people who are on here as a hobby and don't rely on this information for the life of their business AND there is nothing wrong with this. Don't worry though - when and if I call I position myself so that the identity of this forum nor what I am trying to accomplish is revealed. If you would like advice on how to position yourself when you call I would be more than happy to accommodate :).

I just found out, just now, just within the past 2 minutes, that I have a PAYDEX!!!!  Woohooo!!!  It's 80, with 4TLs reporting!!  B)  So, I'll be the next guinea pig with Citi. B)

We're waiting????? What did they say????

ITA! Not trying to gang up on MNM, but I NEVER call credit card companies / underwriting / etc. asking for specifics on how to get approved for thier product...especially if I was questioning whether or not my personal report would be pulled. I would think it would be a red flag for them to say "hey, there is something this fella doesn't want us to see". Just my thoughts......

I completely agree - I think maybe I was misunderstood. I have never called a credit card company / underwriting / etc. asking for how to get approved save maybe once or twice. I have only called after applying trying to get approved which allows me to position myself to receive valuable information which hopefully by posting on this forum will benefit everyone here B).

MNM....ok that makes me feel better, I just don't want people pointing out potential loopholes to credit card companies.

Thanks

C M Chase...I see your sorry butt! Wait until Breeze hears how I have begged you for months to come back....and it took the smell of money to bring you running. You suck. B)

Now...go get that Citi card! B)

Is'nt the smell of money GOOD!

BTW, I applied to Citi this am, we shall see what happens, no personal credit pull yet.

*sniff sniff*    Did someone say easy money??  B)

See...I need you to be the ultimate guinea pig. Everyone here has relatively new files. You and I (the original biz board duo) both have files approaching a year old. I got 20K.....newer files are getting around 5K. I need you to apply so I can see if age of file correlates with CL. So, check your DNB and get to applying.

Nice, I applied for about 6 cards last month and Citi was the only one that approved me. Was an instant approval for 5k. I have a paydex 80, with 5 yr corp history.

No personal pulls showed up for Citi and the apr is 9.9%

Good luck, this should be an easy card to get if I was able to get it :dntknw:

I just found out, just now, just within the past 2 minutes, that I have a PAYDEX!!!!  Woohooo!!!  It's 80, with 4TLs reporting!!  :dntknw:  So, I'll be the next guinea pig with Citi. :D

No instant approval. :(

I got this message:

"Thank you for applying for the CitiBusiness® Card! We will contact you within 30 days at the address you provided once your application has been processed. Requesting additional cards for employees can be done after an account is opened."

ceowens - We were just approved with AMEX Business 20k no pg and are pending for a G.E. Productivity card also 20K with no pg. There are several no pg credit cards out there.

Never heard of the GE Productivity card. Revolving?? As for AMEX....a few folks here are lucky enough to get it, others can only get it if a bank backs them first with a letter of credit, and then there are still others who are told that you can't have the card unless you're making 2MIL a year in sales. Do a search for it...the debate goes way back. Besides, it is a net 30 product, right???

ceowens:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83658

It's net 30 just like AMEX so I suppose it's not a true credit card in the revolving sense but these new tradelines will be great references for us in establishing biz credit.

I just found out, just now, just within the past 2 minutes, that I have a PAYDEX!!!!  Woohooo!!!  It's 80, with 4TLs reporting!!  :dntknw:  So, I'll be the next guinea pig with Citi. :D

No instant approval. :(

I got this message:

"Thank you for applying for the CitiBusiness® Card! We will contact you within 30 days at the address you provided once your application has been processed. Requesting additional cards for employees can be done after an account is opened."

You're fine - everyone it seems is getting this message. They don't instantly approve the business apps.

:huh: As I was telling Tina, my EXBiz only shows one tradeline in the last 18 months. Errrrr....that's odd. I have I think 7 showing on DnB. However, I can't pull my DnB right now because their system is down. Once I pull and make sure everything's kosher, I'll apply.

I inc'd and got my first TL about 2 weeks after Tina did. April 2004. She was my mentor. :(

Har. Har. :dntknw:

BTW....hi Breeze. :D

:huh:  As I was telling Tina, my EXBiz only shows one tradeline in the last 18 months.  Errrrr....that's odd.  I have I think 7 showing on DnB.  However, I can't pull my DnB right now because their system is down.  Once I pull and make sure everything's kosher, I'll apply.

I inc'd and got my first TL about 2 weeks after Tina did.  April 2004.  She was my mentor.  :D

Har. Har.  :dntknw:

BTW....hi Breeze.  :huh:

:( I wub you. ::wub:: I say go for it as soon as you can check your D&B. Besides, your file is OLD (EXP) even if you only have 1 reporting. You *could* still have a high score if you would splurge and check it.