Sign in to follow this  
silky

:( Best Buy Turn Down!

:grin: I decided to apply to Bestbuy today but was turned down because my compnay was less than 2 years old. Right now my compnay is 1 year 7 months old.... What a Bummer... I guess there is no way around this. So my question is how long do they keep my decline in their system...... I know its no need to do Comp right now but I'd like to know..... Does anyone here know how that works...

:grin: I decided to apply to Bestbuy today but was turned down because my compnay was less than 2 years old.  Right now my compnay is 1 year 7 months old....  What a Bummer...  I guess there is no way around this.  So my question is how long do they keep my decline in their system......  I know its no need to do Comp right now but I'd like to know.....  Does anyone here know how that works...

Sorry Silky. The magic 8 ball wasn't feeling lucky for you today. There are members here who have been in business for literally DAYS and have no paydex that have been approved. And then there are those of us who can't get approved no matter what. There is no right or wrong with best Buy......just lucky..or not.

:D I decided to apply to Bestbuy today but was turned down because my compnay was less than 2 years old.  Right now my compnay is 1 year 7 months old....  What a Bummer...  I guess there is no way around this.  So my question is how long do they keep my decline in their system......  I know its no need to do Comp right now but I'd like to know.....  Does anyone here know how that works...

I have no paydex and was given the declined message from the automated service. However when I spoke to the rep she said i was not declined and needed to fax over a utility bill.

Im guessing you got this reason straight from the agent. But for what it's worth to anyone... don't let the the automated voice be your definitive word. For all I know I am still declined, but as the agent told me i was not declined and just to fax over a utility bill and they should 'process' within 24 hours. I have no real idea if that is process the account or process a credit decision. Guess I will know tomorrow.

I do think you should reapply since BB is very much regarded as we all know for it's inconsistent approval criterea (aka magic 8 ball system).

I was declined for Bestbuy. I called, they told me they did not have to tell me why I was declined. Then a few days later I received an email stating I was approved for $10,000. I am slightly over 1 year over my incorporation date.

(Got my new 27" Phillips wide-flat-screen TV delivered Saturday) :-)

I was declined for Bestbuy.  I called, they told me they did not have to tell me why I was declined.  Then a few days later I received an email stating I was approved for $10,000.  I am slightly over 1 year over my incorporation date.

(Got my new 27" Phillips wide-flat-screen TV delivered Saturday)  :-)

Congrats, I am sure your "business" will love the TV! haha, just kidding :)

Hi,

how and where can i get a letter of credit. amex ask me for one. this is the condition they are asking in order to approve my corporate account.

also can someone please give me a link to radio shack business application. i would appreciate great site

please help me. Thanks

Hi,

how and where can i get a letter of credit. amex ask me for one. this is the condition they are asking in order to approve my corporate account.

also can someone please give me a link to radio shack business application. i would appreciate  great site

please help me. Thanks

Letters of credit are typically issued by a bank that you have a relationship with.

From what I've heard about Radio Shack it's a very tiny credit limit you get and other negatives. I called their number to get an application and got bounced around on hold for half and hour and just hung up realizing I wasn't interested in dealing with a company that couldn't take my info and send out an app.

I applied for best buy about a month ago, when I called they said I was declined because my business wasn't at least two years old. I just received two new best buy cards in the mail about a week ago, so my advice is to wait a little bit and see if the same thing happens for you.

APPROVED! $8500~

Well, after them asking for a utility bill. I faxed in a phone bill. they called the next day saying a phone bill wasn't good enough. I told them all of my other utilities were included in the lease. So they settled on the lease. I had to fax that in. I then had to call about three times to actually talk to someone in underwriting. apparently with no utility bill they were basically declining me. the guy asked for the utility bill. I mentioned per coversation with another rep yesterday they were included in my lease. which reflects this in the lease I faxed. He said, Oh, I see it now. No problem. I will just override this decline and get you your acct number!

i put down $20K requested on the credit app, but they came back with 8500. which is fine by me considering on my Duns I have NO paydex and ONE trade reporting $500 high credit. (other trades havent reported yet to Duns) so I will take it happily. This is definitely an 8 ball system. If people with ten trades and paydex of 80 are getting declined, there is No logic to me getting not only approved, but 8500CL. These guys are definitely playing spin the bottle on the approve/decline.

15k, I didn't have to send them anything, they said they needed proof that I was in business for more than 2 years because my corp was only formed 3 months ago. I didn't send them anything and the cards came.

15k, I didn't have to send them anything, they said they needed proof that I was in business for more than 2 years because my corp was only formed 3 months ago. I didn't send them anything and the cards came.

Great!

You have to think that Household credit is simply not doing their job. I mean they give me $22,500 in credit today and you 15k... and yet those who have a couple or more solid years of history reporting are getting screwed. I mean I like getting the credit, but I also don't think those who have better looking profiles than mine is fair either. They should also get the credit they deserve. Good for you though.