Sign in to follow this  
LKH

Bernards success

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32394

Apr 10 2004, 12:50 PM

I've been researching this whole board since last year. I cleaned up all

three of my credit reports. Too make a long story short, I had to file chapter 13 dec of 2000. I wanted a house for my family, so my lawyer

told me I can pay off my trustee early, so I did June of 2002 and we obtain a mortgage and moved into our new home in dec of 2002. The mortgage company here in jersey was great. my wife credit was excellent mines was poor we got 6% interest rate. After we got the house I got the chance to go over my credit report it was a mess. It had sherman acquiston and other misinformation from my chap 13. I then found this board did all the research and cleaned my report up, i whip sherman into submission by contacting the attorney general of there state. 2007 of dec the chapter 13 suppose to come off my credit report. 2003 I was able to get

capital one visa 300

capital one mastercard 500

target 200

providian 1000

household 500

capital one for business 300

my scores are in the mid 600

i have a car note from 2002 im still paying and a pc richards card and mobile card i had for years. the reason i had too file chap 13? I own my owned business at one point in my life. Now i have another in the making.

Thank you again creditboards.com

It's great to hear about your accomplishment, it's very time consuming..

Good luck with the house too..

Congrats on your success of credit repair, i know how painful and frusterating it feels to have damaged credit and how much stress it takes to rebuild and clean it as much as possible, eventually time will make it much better and commitment to keep it clean, i too had to file ch 7 bk, because my husband had a business and poof failed and gone with all the good credit we had, it's really sad to think about it but things happen and we must face it or else........nothing

I just have a question for you i noticed you live in nj, same here, we been one old of bk 7 and had established some credit and managed to bring our scores up and we are very desperate for owning a home, we two young children that need space and freedom than apts, can you tell me if there is any reputable mortgage co. that does loans for our credit situation here in nj? I called about three, but don't know if they are serious, reputable offices or will just suck our money in.

Thank u and once again congrats

I have a score of 642 on my transunion and they are rating that as poor!

I only have a BK that is 9 years old ( one more year yay )..NO collections, NO baddies....but 7 inquiries within 2 years ...

why is my score so low and why do they consider that poor?

I thought below 600 is poor.

Congrats on your success of credit repair, i know how painful and frusterating it feels to have damaged credit and how much stress it takes to rebuild and clean it as much as possible, eventually time will make it much better and commitment to keep it clean, i too had to file ch 7 bk, because my husband had a business and poof failed and gone with all the good credit we had, it's really sad to think about it but things happen and we must face it or else........nothing

I just have a question for you i noticed you live in nj, same here, we been one old of bk 7 and had established some credit and managed to bring our scores up and we are very desperate for owning a home, we two young children that need space and freedom than apts, can you tell me if there is any reputable mortgage co. that does loans for our credit situation here in nj? I called about three, but don't know if they are serious, reputable offices or will just suck our money in.

Thank u and once again congrats

how soon are you looking to buy? I work for wells, probably could have someone look at it for you.

Most Excellent!

Awesome!

CB is such a great place, never in my life have I seen so many people all aiming their sites on the American Dream and accomplishing it.

Once again congrats. :):blush2: