Sign in to follow this  
MarvBear

MarvBear's Success

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of crediboards for their participation and help and inspiration all the time.

Prior to my becoming a member of creditboards my FICO scores were in the low to mid 400 range. Look over to the left at when I joined.

Depending on which scoring model is used I now range from mid 600's to low 700's.

I applied the same techniques and things I learned by searching to both myself and my SO's personal credit file. SO's file was worse than horrid and now consistently is in the 735 range across all three CRA's per FICO.

To be true there are still a couple of baddies left lingering, but I have cleared the most massive and damaging inaccuracies from both our files.

I have improved our peace of mind, our security, our financial well being, and I credit all my success to creditboards.

And I still have much much more to learn.

I'd call that success in a big way.

Thank YOU CREDITBOARDS!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to all the helpful members who constantly and consistently contribute sound/sage advice.

I bow to you all, and express my heartfelt thanks!

I am very proud of what you guys and gals have helped me to accomplish in the time I have been a member.

I forgot to say, that with the help of creditboards, I have successfully removed a dismissed Chapter 13 BK accross all 3 bureaus. Removed Tax Liens across 2 bureaus. Removed multiple collections accounts across all 3 bureaus.

Removed reposessions across all 3 bureaus. Removed and or corrected Cap 1 and Providian accounts accross all 3 bureaus.

Just a few of my bragging rights with crediboards help.

Edited by MarvBear

MarvBear,

It's an inspiration to read stories like yours especially since you are giving back your knowledge to those of us who really need it. Keep up the good work :o

Thank You

I forgot to say, that with the help of creditboards, I have successfully removed a dismissed Chapter 13 BK accross all 3 bureaus.  Removed Tax Liens across 2 bureaus.  Removed multiple collections accounts across all 3 bureaus. Removed reposessions across all 3 bureaus. Removed and or corrected Cap 1 and Providian accounts accross all 3 bureaus.

Just a few of my bragging rights with crediboards help.

Amazing...sent chills down my spine.

Congrats :good:

Did you make any post regarding how you got your CAP1 corrected?

I have them on my CR as a CO and understand they are horrible.

Thanks

NIKKI

HOW DID YOU REMOVE THE BKPTY AND COLLECTIONS, ETC.??????

Do you have a letter template you can share? I had Chpt 7 discharged 08/04 and don't know where to begin disputing. I've been reading this site for a long time, but can't find a good clear-cut way to going about disputing the bkpty and collections and late payments.

Thanks!

Marv, You Rock!!!

This may sound naive but you always have your act together and I really thought you'd never had any credit issues. I thought being in finance you felt a need to just help others.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my posts when I've had those darn newbie questions. Congratulations Again.

HOW DID YOU REMOVE THE BKPTY AND COLLECTIONS, ETC.??????

Do you have a letter template you can share? I had Chpt 7 discharged 08/04 and don't know where to begin disputing. I've been reading this site for a long time, but can't find a good clear-cut way to going about disputing the bkpty and collections and late payments.

Thanks!

There is a very old post of mine regarding bankruptcy from when I was very new here.

I don't really like letter templates, I prefer to express my personal opinion in my own words and view shorter is better.

here is that old thread

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?s...=discrimination

All I can say is it worked for me. Different people may have different results.