PFICO update

The last post in this topic was posted 5950 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

bummer drag...

I have a Providan card...they bought it when I had my "get smart" Visa way back when...but it's not REALLY a providian...I'm going to be cancelling that one soon...haven't used in in a couple years, and it's got a WHOPPING 250 limit, and like an 89 annual fee...I just haven't gotten around to cancelling it....it IS my oldest open TL though...from 2001...but it's annoying....haven't even taken it out of the drawer in almost a year

bummer drag...

I have a Providan card...they bought it when I had my "get smart" Visa way back when...but it's not REALLY a providian...I'm going to be cancelling that one soon...haven't used in in a couple years, and it's got a WHOPPING 250 limit, and like an 89 annual fee...I just haven't gotten around to cancelling it....it IS my oldest open TL though...from 2001...but it's annoying....haven't even taken it out of the drawer in almost a year

have you applied for another providian? before killing your extant card I'd consider taking a chance on a new one.

I haven't lately...I suppose I should...or at least see if I can convert the one I have...I already have more than enough cards...just low limits...

I'm going to wait until the letters I sent out Friday take effect though...*grin* Hopefully that will give me 2 clean reports...TU and EQ

well mines still dated 12/1/04

655 :)    working on that

was that your application date? it took two cycles after the first score for my spouse's to change

NAA Ive had this card for quite sometime.........however its been in a credit cacoon in my sock drawer till recently becoming a member and finding out you can get a pfico from it.

Hey Soldiergurl, we have the same PFICO :yu:

Keep up the good work!

On another note, PROVIDIAN SUCKS!! They denied my goodwill letter to remove two 30 day lates from 2000. Got the 'ol 'we have to report accurate information to the CRA's' response...blah blah blah. What a waste of money that was sending it CMRR. GRRRRRR.

Edited by LittleB

Got my first PFICO this month...it's listed in my signature below.

It's a bit below my last TU FICO score, which I suspect might have a bit to do with the fact that I just opened the Providian account a month and a half ago. I've put some moderate use on the card, too.

The last post in this topic was posted 5950 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.