Sign in to follow this  
CALady

Approved for Sears Commercial One Account!!!

Life is great!!!

Got another one today.. faxed in the application yesterday, credit rep called me today with a counteroffer. I asked for $6500, she was really apologetic about being able to only give me $5000. She did say I could ask for a CLI after 6 months.

The welcome packet with the account number should be here in 7 to 10 business days, but she said if I needed to purchase something before then, I can go in store to buy and just let them know I have a Commercial One account, or I can send her a fax on my company letterhead requesting the account number.

So far, my non-PG accounts include:

Amazon Corp $1500

Best Buy $7500

Sears $5000

Home Depot $3000

Office Depot $500

PreferredLease $75000

Then of course, the usual Viking, NEBS, UPS, Uline, and Fedex.

Some of my Biz CCs that required PG:

Amex BlueCash Biz $17400

US Bank Worldperks $7500

Bank of America Plat $2000

Chase GM Biz Plat $15000

Marriot Rewards Biz Visa $7000

Some details:

I inc'd just last November 2004, and last time I checked a few days ago, I had 3 reporting on DnB and 3 on Experian.

Thanks CB!!! :blush2:

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION HOW YOU DO IT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME CAN YOU SEND ME SOME LINKS INSTRUCTIONS ETC. WHAT IS THE SECRET TO ALL YOUR SUCCESS? THANKS..

They had to fax me a new application form, since the one on StupidScores was outdated.

It looks like the prior Biz cc was serviced by Transamerica, and now it's be Citibank. And, yes -- I believe it IS a PIF account.

I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION HOW YOU DO IT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME CAN YOU SEND ME SOME LINKS INSTRUCTIONS ETC. WHAT IS THE SECRET TO ALL YOUR SUCCESS? THANKS..

I spent a week reading through this forum beforehand ...

That's a "quick" question??? :good: There is only one secret to building biz credit. Listen carefully...I am about to reval it...........

READ THE FREAKIN' STICKIES!!!!!!!!! Everything you need to know, step-by-step, is laid out in the stickies. Do what it says, in the order that it says, and voila! It's not tough....you just gotta READ.

CALady, can you explain preferred lease with no PG? Most leasing apps want ssn, dob, etc. Did preferred lease not do a personal credit file hard pull? Did you receive an offer in the mail or applied by phone or online? Any rules or restrictions or do you have full access to the 75k. Any help is most appreciated. I am trying to do leasing without PG and every app appears to be they are going to pull the owners credit and PG.

WHAT ARE THE STICKIES? STEP BY STEP

Go up to the top of the forum. The first few threads are "pinned". Thats where to start. There is even one called "step-by-step". LOTS of material. Your eyeballs may fall out if you try to read it all in one night. ;)

CALady, can you explain preferred lease with no PG?  Most leasing apps want ssn, dob, etc.  Did preferred lease not do a personal credit file hard pull?  Did you receive an offer in the mail or applied by phone or online?  Any rules or restrictions or do you have full access to the 75k.  Any help is most appreciated.  I am trying to do leasing without PG and every app appears to be they are going to pull the owners credit and PG.

The website is PreferredLease.com -- do a search for it here on CB. No PG, no personal hard credit pull. It was an instant approval. I don't know the terms yet since I have no immediate need for it.

I'll prolly give my account rep a call for more details.

Good luck!

I will read everything as instructed. I appreciate the information very much.

I have 2 corporations one that was incorporated in 1996 that I don't use anymore based on some bad partners had to stop using I guess it's still mines DNB is still reporting on it. Is there a way to clean it up/ reastablish it?

Since it's so old, I have heard its really hard to clean up bad business reporting? Also I have a new corporation just incorporated in 2004 and wanted to start building on that one. I'm in the entertainment business I promote concerts and events with national recording artists throughout the world. Any advise would be very helpful! I have alway's dealt in cash and have never had a need for credit until now. Sponsors etc-need to see credit these days.

Thanks.

CALady, can you explain preferred lease with no PG?  Most leasing apps want ssn, dob, etc.  Did preferred lease not do a personal credit file hard pull?  Did you receive an offer in the mail or applied by phone or online?  Any rules or restrictions or do you have full access to the 75k.  Any help is most appreciated.  I am trying to do leasing without PG and every app appears to be they are going to pull the owners credit and PG.

The website is PreferredLease.com -- do a search for it here on CB. No PG, no personal hard credit pull. It was an instant approval. I don't know the terms yet since I have no immediate need for it.

Good luck!

I applied for this one too. didn't ask for an EIN or Duns number and within a nanosecond approved at $75k. I believe it is essentially bait to get you to go to the 'final step' which is contact the rep. the rep tried to call me twice and emailed me with a form that basically asks for trade and bank refs And SSN. Also I researched and read a few articles and there is apparently some heavy BBB activity regarding this company and is isn't good. As there are a Lot of leasing company scams out there I chalked this one off as just being another one of them or at the very least a debious cut throat leasing outfit that probably charges outlandish fees/interest and should be best avoided. I am 99%...no make that 100% sure that the bogus approval they give is nothing more than a shining gold ring dangling on a sharp hook.

a shining gold ring dangling on a sharp hook. Exactly what I thought! I researched them also and that was the same conclusion I came to.

Good luck!

CALady! Congratulations!! I had a quesrtion regarding the service you are using to check your personal credit scores, TU/EQ/EXP - what is the graphical chart? do they provide that too?

I used to use creditexpert.. but is there a service that does all three where i can pull unlimted reports? Thanks!!

Good luck!

CALady! Congratulations!! I had a quesrtion regarding the service you are using to check your personal credit scores, TU/EQ/EXP - what is the graphical chart? do they provide that too?

I used to use creditexpert.. but is there a service that does all three where i can pull unlimted reports? Thanks!!

Screenshot from myFICO.com scores.

On 1/18/2005 at 10:51 AM, CALady said:

Life is great!!!

Got another one today.. faxed in the application yesterday, credit rep called me today with a counteroffer. I asked for $6500, she was really apologetic about being able to only give me $5000. She did say I could ask for a CLI after 6 months.

The welcome packet with the account number should be here in 7 to 10 business days, but she said if I needed to purchase something before then, I can go in store to buy and just let them know I have a Commercial One account, or I can send her a fax on my company letterhead requesting the account number.

So far, my non-PG accounts include:

Amazon Corp $1500

Best Buy $7500

Sears $5000

Home Depot $3000

Office Depot $500

PreferredLease $75000

Then of course, the usual Viking, NEBS, UPS, Uline, and Fedex.

Some of my Biz CCs that required PG:

Amex BlueCash Biz $17400

US Bank Worldperks $7500

Bank of America Plat $2000

Chase GM Biz Plat $15000

Marriot Rewards Biz Visa $7000

Some details:

I inc'd just last November 2004, and last time I checked a few days ago, I had 3 reporting on DnB and 3 on Experian.

Thanks CB!!! :blush2:

Hey do you know the fax number to fax my application to??