Sign in to follow this  
Caramel_Pinay

Taco Bell asked for ID

if ya dont like showin ya ID all I can say is dont do business with the place.

If my boss told me ask for ID I woulda asked no matter who the person is

be it oprah or President Bush,

How would you feel if you were the owner of a business

and you lost money because of fraud from something as simple as not asking for an ID to verify the CC is actually theirs.

I really dont understand what the prob would be in showing an ID if asked

(unless you are tryin to hide something)

I just think people need to pick their battles.

I mean c'mon we got tsunamis,mudslides in california,soldiers still in Irag,terrible storms and floods, the economy is still not right

Job market is still slow......and some of you are offended by being asked for an ID at a place of business.....What in the world is goin on????

I just wish people could channel their energy into something more meaningful

than a stupid ID card.Do ya know how many people would gladly switch places with you just to have the ability to go to taco bell and get something to eat???

I am sorry folks just needed to vent a little

Hey, remember when sonic had the offer, if you don't get your food with in X minutes than you get a coupon for a free burger?  That was so great.  We'd get our coupons, go back to use them, they'd be slow again, so we'd get another coupon.  I was actually kind of happy when that ended I was getting pretty tired of eating them but they were free and hard to pass up.

Than we moved so no more sonic, I want some chili cheese fries! Might have to see if I can find one around here.

My wife is a carhop at Sonic. I eat their food WAAYYYYY too much. I don't think I will ever get sick of it. Come to think of it... It's almost dinnertime :(:P:P

if ya dont like showin ya ID all I can say is dont do business with the place.

If my boss told me ask for ID I woulda asked no matter who the person is

be it oprah or President Bush,

How would you feel if you were the owner of a  business

and you lost money because of fraud from something as simple as not asking for an ID to verify the CC is actually theirs.

I really dont understand what the prob would be in showing an ID if asked

(unless you are tryin to hide something)

I just think people need to pick their battles.

I mean c'mon we got tsunamis,mudslides in california,soldiers still in Irag,terrible storms and floods, the economy is still not right

Job market is still slow......and some of you are offended by being asked for an ID at a place of business.....What in the world is goin on????

I just wish people could channel their energy into something more meaningful

than a stupid ID card.Do ya know how many people would gladly switch places with you just to have the ability to go to taco bell and get something to eat???

I am sorry folks just needed to vent a little

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS (when I write VISA/MC a letter--and 99 other people do to) BECAUSE YOU ARE VIOLATING THE T.O.S. OF VISA/MC I JUST HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT THAT WANTS MY BUSINESS WITH CREDIT CARD...NO ID!!!

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tup96
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines