Sign in to follow this  
beyondtrinity

Federated Financial Under Federal Investigation

Federal law, specifically the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C.A §230,states that websites are immune from any liability for statements Authored by others. Furthermore, the Supreme Court agreed to hear Troy & Craft v. Cochran, a case dealing with the use of freedom of speech in a public forum.

During the mass panic/confusion of Federated Financial Credit Counseling's Federal Investigation, disgruntled company employees found the opportunity to dispense some of their companies internal records from that revealed approximately 75% of their clients had been helped with restructuring their debt. However, remaining 25% of their clients had their credit destroyed in the process and/or had to file for bankruptcy. :glare:

Addtional documentation and websites also have revealed that Federated Financial along with Helene Goldnadel, formerly Harold Goldnadel of Creative Artists of Irvine, CA have teamed up to post complete, "False and Misleading" internet sites (Reward Website) Mr. Ed Magedson founder of Ripoff Report as retaliation for not removing consumer postings on their companies.

By legal definition, these two business entities have acted and continue to act in Malice defined as (clear intent to harm) by even offering a reward for an undisclosed amount for Mr. Magedson.

In addition, both these companies have complained in the past that Mr. Ed Magedson has not allowed them to defend themselves on Ripoff-Report. Federated & (ICA) have convienently neglected to mention in their postings that they have threatened to kill Mr. Magedson on several occasions, unless he removed all postings on their companies. Under company policy/procedures this is not an option, leaving Mr. Magedson no choice, but to revoke Federated and ICA's posting privileges. :blink:

Even though Federated & ICA's hands are extremely dirty, they both have decided to file frivolous lawsuits upon Mr. Ed Magedson/Ripoff Report in the attempt to financially drive into the ground, "The company that has been protecting the peoples freedom of speech rights."

The current Federal Investigation on Federated Financials very poor business practices, myriad of consumer complaints, their 30-40 dummy corporations operating only a year, and the multiple complaint postings on Rip-off Report have fueled the hate against Mr. Ed Magedson.

Federated Financial has developed a well documented pattern/paper trail of spamming their current and former clients who raise complaints against them to oblivion via fax, telephone messaging, and of course a torrent of emails.

Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) is a step forward in stopping Federated's continued harassment by allowing the an action to recover for actual monetary loss from such a violation, or to receive $500 in damages for each such violation, whichever is greater, or both such actions. Complaints for enforcement action can be made at the www.ftc.gov/.

In conclusion, the Federal Government served Federated Financial "Production of Documents Subpoena.” “Mr. Chris Mcfarland” who no longer is capable if practicing law in several states, has been implementing unorthodox methods in a futile attempt to stall the Federal Governments production of document demand, as Steven Miller, & Eisenberg have been manufacturing material/documents in the background (Source Federated Employee).

Name: M. Eisenberg

Title: Director

MEisenberg@federatedfinancial.com

Name: Coleman, Anthony G JR.

Acoleman@federatedfinancial.com

Name: Miller, Steven

Smiller@federatedfinancial.com

Tel:(954) 571-9463

Fax:(954) 571-8463

info@federatedfinacial.org

http://www.federatedfinancial.org

Edited by beyondtrinity

Past Comes Alive To Haunt Federated Financial Depicting 20 Other Closed Businesses :(

One of my wife's distant relatives had the very unfortunate experience in selecting Federated Financial Services to help her out with her finances. The myriad of complaints that have been posted on this website and the recent Federal Investigation on this shady company speaks volumes. The closest report that I found to the truth was the link below:

(Informative Link)

My company was one of many that was subcontracted by the federal government to locate Saddam Hussein's hidden billions of dollars all around the world and of course to seize it.

I did volunteer just only (22 seconds) of my company's time to provide the victims with the following very valuable information below. Mr. Steven Miller and his associates have developed a clear pattern of operating a corporation for only one to two years, shutting it down and begging a new one with a completely new name.

Cole & Dean P.A - Inactive

Suite 207 - Inactive as of 10/04/2002

Credit Advisory Services, Inc.

Plantation, FL - Steven Miller - FOR Profit -

Inactive as of 09/19/03

Credit Counseling U.K Limited., Inc.

Suite 207 - Miller, Eisenber Eden -Inactive

10/01/2004

Debt Consolidation Alliance Inc.

Inverness, FL - Coleman - FOR Profit - Active

Debt Management Associates Credit Counseling Group

Suite 207 - NON Profit - Inactive 09/21/2001

DLM Inc. of South Africa - Inactive

Suite 207 - Myrick, David L

F.E.L. Inc.

Coral Springs - Miller, Eisenberg, Doyle, Pastore

FOR Profit - Active

Federated Consumer Counseling Services, Inc

Suite 101- - Non Profit - Active

Federated Financial Debt Management Group Inc.

Suite 207 - Non Profit - Active

Federated Financial Services Credit Couseling Corp.

Suite 207- - Non Profit - Active

Federated Financial Services, Inc.

Suite 110 - Steven Miller For Profit

Financial Reality, Inc

Suite 110 - Margaret Eisenberg - For Profit

Inactive 09/21/01

Internet Concepts Inc. by Wire

Suite 110 - Steven Miller - inactive

09/21/01

Intranet Development Enterprises inc

Coral Springs - Steven Miller- DISSOLVED

7/18/2002

IT Management Inc.

Suite 207 - Steven Miller - For Profit - Active

Lawyer Letters.com Inc.

Suite 207 - Weintraub, Eisenberg, Antar

For profit - Active

Marge Enterprises Inc.

Suite 110 - Margaret Eisenberg - For Profit - Active

Omni Financial Network Inc.

Boca Raton - Steven Miller - For Profit- Active

S&M Enterprises, Inc of South Florida

Suite 110 - Seven Miller - For Profit - Active

Tina's Pantyhose Inc.com

Coral Springs- Miller - Esenberg - Lanferman

United States Tile Corp.

Suite 206 - Miller, Eisenberg, Coleman

For Profit - Active

Federated Financial Services Credit Counseling

3275 W Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 207

DEERFIELD BEACH Florida 32210

U.S.A.

Tel:(954) 571-9463

Fax:(954) 571-8463

info@federatedfinacial.org

http://www.federatedfinancial.org

Name: Esenberg

Titlle: Director

MEisenberg@federatedfinancial.com

SERVER: 80.87.128.65

SMTP server is: mail.federatedfinancial.com

federatedfinancial.com

nameserver = ns2.federatedfinancial.com.

federatedfinancial.com

nameserver = ns.federatedfinancial.com.

mail.federatedfinancial.com

internet address = 206.132.64.123

dns0.positive-internet.com

Name: Coleman, Anthony G JR.

acoleman@federatedfinancial.com

SERVER: 195.8.71.30

SMTP server is: mail.federatedfinancial.com.

federatedfinancial.com

federatedfinancial.com

dns1.positive-internet.com

Name: Miller, Steven

Smiller@federatedfinancial.com

SERVER: 80.87.128.65

SMTP server is: mail.federatedfinancial.com.

federatedfinancial.com

federatedfinancial.com

dns0.positive-internet.com

Name: McFarland, Chris

Title: Legal Counsel

CMcFarland@federatedfinancial.com

SERVER: 195.8.71.30

SMTP server is: mail.federatedfinancial.com

federatedfinancial.com

federatedfinancial.com

dns1.positive-internet.com

Charlie

Austin, TX

Federated Financial Direct Office Address Information :yahoo:

Federated Financial (Direct Office)

C/o Mr. Steven Miller

7901 E UPPER RIDGE DRIVE

PARKLAND, FL 33067-2384

Direct Tel: (954) 575 3028

Edited by pilemudd35

And you're scared enough of retaliation that you go to a Kinko's and post? :dntknw:

I love your response LOL, L@@k what this company did to an owner/administrator of the site fight back.

They put her personal information on the internet.........

go to www.fight-back.us/forums and then type in Federated Financial, the author is CHRISTINE BAKER, the owner of the site.

I hate bullies and yes there's a pretty girl at Kinkos that I like or is it really a guy?, No it couldn't be, Do women have adams apples?

As to insultcomicdog, LOL, "Something for me to poop on" :good:

Federated Financial (primary office)

C/o Mr. Steven Miller

7901 E UPPER RIDGE DRIVE

PARKLAND, FL 33067-2384

Direct Tel: (954) 575 3028

Christopher John WHitelock (primary office)

1008 S RIO VISTA BLVD

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316-1371

Christopher John Whitelock (secondary office) :o

Whitelock & Associates

300 SE 13th St

Fort Lauderdale Florida 333161924

Phone:954.4632001 Fax:954.4630410

(secondary office)

ID Number: 67539

Member in Poor Standing - Eligible to practice in Florida:eek:

Email: Cjwhitelock@bellsouth.net

County:Broward

Circuit:17

Admitted: 10/02/1995

Edited by beyondtrinity

The page locked before I could edit it, oh well. Here are the links that will shock you. The owners home address was put up to intimidate her, but failed. This woman is tough.:dntknw:

The Directors of Federated Financial Services now have a well documented MALICIOUS pattern of harassing ex-customers and anyone who wishes to raise a compaint by putting their addresses on the internet. Below are links to suck evidence

http://fight-back.us/forum/index.php?showtopic=259

http://fight-back.us/forum/index.php?showtopic=258

http://fight-back.us/forum/index.php?showtopic=269

http://fight-back.us/forum/index.php?showforum=42

HOW TO PROPERLY FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST FFS:

*This first thing that you want to do is read through all the complaints posted on www.Ripoffreport.com in order to remind you of your experience and/or to show you how you have been victimised.

*You want to write a letter of events and let it sit for a day or two, as you will find that some changes will be needed. Remember to use the following in writing a letter of complaint.

Who: Federated Financial Services (Non-Profit & For Profit)

Who did you speak to, dates, times, photos if any.

What: Credit Card Consolidation (Were hidden fees mentioned?)

Did they make oral contracts/obligations other than their written contract that they failed to meet?

Did they state clearly that your first payment was going to be a FFS FEE?

Did FFS mention that not all credit card companies worked with FFS' program, due to the fact that they charged processing fees, increased interest rates due to (their late payments), and asked for $500.00 deposts?

When: Times and Dates of telephone conversations are important and can be used against them by a District Attorney. Who did you speak to, dates, times, photos if any.

Where: where did these meeting occur and/or threats if any

Why: why is this complaints filed? Is because FFS engaged in False and Misleading Statements in person and over the internet?

Did FFS fail to honor what they advertised/solicited in person and/or on the interne?.

NOW YOU MAY BEGIN TO DRAFT YOUR LETTER:

Where to send formal complaints. For maximum results that will implement multiplel Federal/State Investigations and violations, COPIES of your letter must be sent to the following regulating/enforcement agencies below:

File a complaint with the District Attorney Consumer Protection Division of your state, addresses available under Federal & State Enforcement Agencies at the link below:

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff126060.htm

Send the same complaint with the Attorney General (Consumer Protection Division) of your State. Info also available below:

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff126060.htm

Send and/or file the same complaint with the (FTC) Federal Trade Commission, link provided below:

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.sta...Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Send and/or file the same complaint with the (IFCC) Internet Fraud Complaint Center, link provided below:

www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Send and/or file the same complaint with the (BBB) Better Business Bureau, link provided below:

www.bbb.org/

Send and/or file the same complaint with the BadBusinessBureau or Ripoffreport at links provided below:

www.BadBusinessBureau.com:idea:

www.RipoffReport.com

(SALTY) Can you get miller banned for spamming, he's crapped all over the internet, I think I shall...its not cool to spam, its clear miller was not breast fed as a child. 208.144.185.123**206.132.64.123

I've enjoyed the chat, let me know what you think.

I found the following below on another website that should be interesting for everyone.......don't you think so??

I*became an avid reader of Rip-off Report more than a year ago and was helped by using Rip-off Report for me, my family members and friends I have told about this site.*Rip-off Report saved us money and were helped by ED with no request for*compensation from ED. We all know about donating. SO I have investigated all this nonsense by Steve Miller of Federated Financial and other unscrupulous business he got to rally around him, to help post and attempt to destroy the good work of ED Magedson and Rip-off Report.com

Steve Milller does not tell the whole story as to why ED removed Steve Millers rebuttals more than 2 years ago. Steve Miller had about 3 or 4 Rip-off Reports filed against him. Steve Miller called ED and immediately threatened him, that he was going to find ED and have him killed. Steve Miller referred to his relatives he has up on Camelback Mountain in Phoenix that would come and get him.*I first contacted ED about this when I first started using Rip-off Report and read these claims against him. I could not believe it because Rip-off Report was helpful to my family on several occasions. I just contacted ED about 1 week ago, and I asked him about all this. ED played a tape recording of himself and Steve Miller. After Steve Miller filed his lawsuit, he called ED over thanksgiving holiday attempting to settle with ED. I heard the tape. Steve Miller first apologized for threatening his life 2 years ago which caused ED to revoke Steve Millers use of the site and ED removed any comments made by Miller. Steve Miller clearly apologized for threatening ED's life.* In later conversations Miller threatened ED, if he did not agree to remove the comments on the site, that ED would be sorry.

The judgments they are claiming, one*for 10 million was from Alyon and was vacated here in the*US as it was filed in Nevis with out EDS Knowledge... go look at*Rip-off Repots from Alyon,*Plus the FTC just made them refund about 800,000 and forced them to stop*any further billing. Alyon claims it was because of Rip-off Report with over 800 complaints not including the all the other 1,000 victims within all 800 plus Rip-off Reports filed. Yes, Rip-off Report pushed authorities go after Alyon and many other companies, that is why he is being attacked. Those who scream the loudest and just don't bother to file a REBUTTAL (without threatening ED's life) are the ones who sue..

Yes, ED got a Default Judgment from Raceway*Ford in California. They did a "sewer service" on ED*.. the told the court they served ED,... ED was never served because he did not know about the court date and that judgment according to research I did, the judgment is being set aside. as in canceled.

All these HATE websites about ED are being instigated by Steve Miller calling who ever he can to try and create legal fees for Rip-off Report. They have this story they created that ED is extorting money from businesses and the FBI is looking for ED,. I know for a fact, ED Magedson works with the FBI, FTC, US Postal Inspectors, Attorney Generals nationwide and the Secret Service, all to assist consumers against people like Steve Miller. Steve Miler took a marijuana charge against ED from more than 30 years ago and making it look like he is a criminal. ED was charged with passing bad checks more than 30 years ago but the charges were dropped. ED never passed the checks. ED owned a nationwide flower business and left signed checks for the managers to pay for certain bills. The checks were stolen from one of ED's stores when he was more than 2,000 miles away from Miami Florida. Again, the charges were dropped.

Extortion? ED has created the Corporate Advocacy Program, instigated and created by business that asked "ED, how can we show we made a changed to our business. We made mistakes and want to resolve them" ED said, the corporate advocacy program will be posted on the home page and how it benefits the consumer and the business. A program that is responsible for getting back consumers hundreds of thousands of dollars to date.* Steve Miller of Federated Financial knows all this, but figures his best move is to try and destroy ED Magedson and Rip-off Report. And, lets say ED Magedson did things wrong in the past as he admits in his editorial he wrote on Rip-off Report back years ago, September 1, 1999 ... so what, we all have skeletons in our closet! ED has done a Nobel and thankless job! The only way these cowards can fight back is to destroy the messenger, the creator of the best vehicle for consumers to fight back unscrupulous businesses like Steve Miller.