Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Shelf Corp Info Thread

Hello:

I would like to revive this Shelf corp thread...all the messages are really old .

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

I feel that this is the perfect time to establish credit, shelf corps etc etc.

Good times are around the corner and the ones among us that will be ready will be truly blessed.

Lets get ready everyone....

Thank you.

Aimanzul

I am with that. I am just starting but maybe I can post as I go. Provide a live experiment..lol..Got this program I am trying from gboogie. Fool Proof business credit. I will post as I go..Do you have shelf corp exp?

Hello:

I would like to revive this Shelf corp thread...all the messages are really old .

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

Good times are around the corner and the ones among us that will be ready will be truly blessed.

Thank you.

Aimanzul

I am with that. I am just starting but maybe I can post as I go. Provide a live experiment..lol..Got this program I am trying from gboogie. Fool Proof business credit. I will post as I go..Do you have shelf corp exp?

Sounds good :P I'm game,are we talking about buying a shelf or creating a shelf? If I start embarassing myself I will stop posting and start listening lol... :P

Hello:

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

Thank you.

Aimanzul

nah. Just posting our progress as i go. I have been watching this no money down thing with gboogie and trying out his method. I will have more as i get started. His program seems cool. See How it works as i go. If it works it will be cool. Scince he said you need little or no money to start. But some of us should start corps and post progress in this thread and give some updated info to the forum. Its the least we can do for the people that came beforw us. Help keep the business credit info current.

Sounds good :) I'm game,are we talking about buying a shelf or creating a shelf? If I start embarassing myself I will stop posting and start listening lol... :D

I am ....I have been trying to get something current going. I have been posting my prgress in some other areas but not here. Let me know.....

Hello:

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

Thank you.

Aimanzul

I am ....I have been trying to get something current going. I have been posting my prgress in some other areas but not here. Let me know.....

Hello:

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

Thank you.

Aimanzul

:(

OK this is what i've got so far...this is going to be all Shelf..no brick and mortar for those unfamilier with the term, ( I assume everyone is)

Filed articles of Incorporation,drew up bylaws and meeting minutes, built my website for the company,bought a cheap corp kit, and got my ein.

Opened a Corporate checking and Saving, BB&T (any suggestions on a different bank)? I'm about to go for my Duns#,after I get my duns# wich way should I go, I'm considering some Vendors but not sure of wich ones to start with. :D

Should I get a business license? Even though I'm not (technically) doing business? Also does anyone think I should buy a DNB creditbuilder,most say don't, some say do....Any Suggestions? :P

Does it matter what kind of business I chose, I went with a Tshirt company.

My signature trades showing are from my open corp I had for a little while, just f.y.i. B)B)B)

I am interested in learning more about a shelf Corp. and a reputable place to purchase one from. Help??

I have a question on semi shelf corps.

I have a CT LLC since 2006 and I haven't really used it besides open a checking account and a home depot account which was based on pg and my ssn.

It has the word real estate in it. Should I change it, get my dnb and start the process? Im not sure what to do with it? Or should i keep it and try. Im not sure if banks or references can check the name history etc. Thanks

I have a question on semi shelf corps.

I have a CT LLC since 2006 and I haven't really used it besides open a checking account and a home depot account which was based on pg and my ssn.

It has the word real estate in it. Should I change it, get my dnb and start the process? Im not sure what to do with it? Or should i keep it and try. Im not sure if banks or references can check the name history etc. Thanks

[/quote

If it's an active corporation I would continue to build the business credit. Although it has real estate name attached to it you could still build some business credit.

Hello:

So what do i do !

Anyone interested.

Thank you.

Aimanzul

Let's revive the thread. Need to some new information posted up in here. what's new with building Shelf Corps?

Any one building Shelf Corps? With business credit being tight during this tough economy, Shelf corps can be very beneficial to obtaining financing.

Any one building Shelf Corps? With business credit being tight during this tough economy, Shelf corps can be very beneficial to obtaining financing.

Yes, you just have to start off small and then build the credit limits. Theres also another way to build shelf corps

Yes, you just have to start off small and then build the credit limits. Theres also another way to build shelf corps

What other way is there to build shelf corps?

Most companies have died off selling shelf corps.. The problem is with the CRA'S and the fact you can't gurantee the customer they won't lose that credit they just bought and risk getting flagged. Shelf corps with credit go for a ton of money with no gurantee. It's easy enough to do for a business but the customer base just isn't there any more. If you going to do it you need to start up some companies let them sit for a couple years then sell them. Don't apply for any credit under them, just sell them for the age and let the new owners start from there.

Most companies have died off selling shelf corps.. The problem is with the CRA'S and the fact you can't gurantee the customer they won't lose that credit they just bought and risk getting flagged. Shelf corps with credit go for a ton of money with no gurantee. It's easy enough to do for a business but the customer base just isn't there any more. If you going to do it you need to start up some companies let them sit for a couple years then sell them. Don't apply for any credit under them, just sell them for the age and let the new owners start from there.

I believe that there are strategies that you could use to build up credit for the Shelf Corp and then sell. Incorporating companies and then letting them age on the shelf is what I am in the process of doing. That's pretty much what companies like Legal Zoom does. I've researched their listed corps and I realized that all they do is incorporate some name and park it. Just imagine, here in Florida you can incorporate for $70 and the annual dues are $150. If you were to incorporate and sell that shelf corp in 3 years for $3,000, you would make $2,630. That's 3k minus incorporation fee and 2 years annual dues of $150. I'm not sure where else you get a 80% return on a investment. Buy and hold.

I believe that there are strategies that you could use to build up credit for the Shelf Corp and then sell. Incorporating companies and then letting them age on the shelf is what I am in the process of doing. That's pretty much what companies like Legal Zoom does. I've researched their listed corps and I realized that all they do is incorporate some name and park it. Just imagine, here in Florida you can incorporate for $70 and the annual dues are $150. If you were to incorporate and sell that shelf corp in 3 years for $3,000, you would make $2,630. That's 3k minus incorporation fee and 2 years annual dues of $150. I'm not sure where else you get a 80% return on a investment. Buy and hold.

I hear you and I agree with starting companies and parking them but trying to get credit for them can be a little tricky and risky. You need to start the company get a tax I'd number, bank account, phone number and then start applying for accounts, place and pay for some orders and so on. But then you need to file taxes, file yearly paper work and so on. Plus what ever you ordered is money out of your pocket till you sell. Plus when you sell everything needs to be changed over and that can get the fired it file wiped clean for the new owner. So it's gets pricey for you quick but you can sell for big bucks if you can sell it.

Just keeping doing what your doing with aging them and that's it. Just keep in mind not to get tax id numbers for them just keep up with the yearly filings.

Like any business, there is a cost. Incorporating and paying the annual dues is pretty much the business. It is very important to keep good paper work.

I've been educating myself about shelve corps and have decided I'm going to invest in, and build between 3-4 corps and let them age as all have mentioned. Never know when one might be needed. But I figure I could earn roughly 10,000 in 2-3 years from a 700-800 dollar investment.

I've been educating myself about shelve corps and have decided I'm going to invest in, and build between 3-4 corps and let them age as all have mentioned. Never know when one might be needed. But I figure I could earn roughly 10,000 in 2-3 years from a 700-800 dollar investment.

Yes. Shelf corps have good long term value if they're build the right way. Let me know if you need some assistance.