BECU Approved

ShawnPY1972

I applied for the BECU cash back visa and was instantly approved for $11,500.  Their system asked me to sign the master credit application which I did electronically and verification of my address which they already have on file.  I'm very happy and excited.

I have two accounts with previous late payments that will be falling off by the end of this year.  One account was late 90 days and the other was late 120 twice.  

This account is great and will make a significant addition to my credit.

Yay!

2 hours ago, ShawnPY1972 said:

I applied for the BECU cash back visa and was instantly approved for $11,500.  Their system asked me to sign the master credit application which I did electronically and verification of my address which they already have on file.  I'm very happy and excited.

I have two accounts with previous late payments that will be falling off by the end of this year.  One account was late 90 days and the other was late 120 twice.  

Yay!

Also, I went ahead and applied for a personal line of credit.  I only requested $2,000.  Approved!

10 hours ago, jadesky said:

Were there minimum credit score requirements?

I honestly don't know.  My scores are lower because I have an account with OneUnited Bank that has eight late payments up to 120 days late twice.  I also have an account with Bank of America that went 90 days late.  Fortunately the derogatory information falls off my credit report sometime this year.  Otherwise I have good credit and without the late payments my scores would be in the mid to upper 700s.

I have seen BECU approve others with lower credit scores who have high utilization.  In my eyes they are a great credit union.  Five Star all the way.

• 4 months later...
On 1/5/2024 at 5:27 PM, ShawnPY1972 said:

Yay!

I've been using my BECU visa for everything over the last four months paying it off each month.  I got the cash back card and to be honest I haven't paid much attention to my rewards mainly because I have to log into their website because I can't see it through the app and I just wanted it to build up.  I just checked and I've accumulated so far $502 in cash back!  I love BECU!  In July I'm going to ask them to increase me to $22,000.   I'm at $11,500 right now.