Is it possible to do an app spree?

krejitto

Hi All! This is my first post hope I make sense...

Looking to get a few cards. It would be ideal to get about 20-25k in credit with cash back rewards with 2% minimum. 

I was looking for another car loan but with only 1 hard pull to get the loan.

I am trying to increase my cash flow because I am dependent on very little income.

I really want to get biz cards to move my debt over to 0 apr for 12 months so I can take a breather.. Im looking into a personal loan too maybe?(Idk)

Current DP:

Have alot of debt ‘floating’ but doing my best to keep 0% utililzation.

I have 2 car loans 2 years old.

So my score is 801 average and I believe I am 2/24 with 2 hps(last in apr).

only have 5 cards and coupIe authorized accts.

want to get as many as I can with no hard pulls.

I have a business 2+years open, which Ive been building tradelines on for the last 30-60 days. (Exp says 85 rn)

The ideal situation for me would be: 

chase: personal + biz (get in their system) 

Amex: another personal + biz

Citi: double cash (I know Citi will deny w/too many hps)

Wells: active cash

Apple:(does sp still work?)

And any other cards I can get pre-approved/softpull for.

Am I being unrealistic? Or is this something that can be pulled off?

I really want to build a business, but I’m having trouble with.

Any feedback is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...

There is a pinned topic "Credit Card Pre-Selector" Sites which list those issues who have (had) sites to check for pre-approvals, which most will be done "with no impact to your credit score".  However, if you accept the approval they will then do a hard pull.  Apple is the only card I am aware of (there could be more) where if  approved, there may be no hard upll.  

As for 2% cash back cards, I have Wells Fargo Active Cash and Citi Double Cash which I use for those purchases where I don't get a higher cash back based for other categories (For me Gas, Groceries and Dining are my main categories and I get higher percentage back on other cards).  

Please remember this is a volunteer board, and it may take a while for a response. 

thank you for the response Glacier, I really appreciate it. I was only stating things earlier because I am in a bit of a time crunch. At the time I posted originally I had a pre-approval for an amex personal loan. It unfortunately expired because I wasn't sure to accept or not. I guess I need to take my time but I am just so eager to be in another stage in my business, in my life. I am actively looking for mentors, so I can feel more normal about my situation. I got the apple card, approved for 8500. I am just going to get a chase personal, another amex personal, then wait a month and go for the business card for both. Thanks again for the help.

On 11/6/2023 at 2:07 PM, Glacier said:

There is a pinned topic "Credit Card Pre-Selector" Sites which list those issues who have (had) sites to check for pre-approvals, which most will be done "with no impact to your credit score".  However, if you accept the approval they will then do a hard pull.  Apple is the only card I am aware of (there could be more) where if  approved, there may be no hard upll.  

As for 2% cash back cards, I have Wells Fargo Active Cash and Citi Double Cash which I use for those purchases where I don't get a higher cash back based for other categories (For me Gas, Groceries and Dining are my main categories and I get higher percentage back on other cards).  

Please remember this is a volunteer board, and it may take a while for a response.