There's a 1st time for everything!

hdporter

I've been a member of this board for close to 17 years and it's just today that I put someone on "ignore' for the first time.

I may not have the thickest of skins, but I trust that I've demonstrated that my skin is hardly "thin".  Yet, were I prompted to read one more reply by the individual involved, I'd unproductively rip them a new one over their willful and deliberate ignorance.

What I'm really puzzling over in my mind is what about these posts have managed to get a rise out of me when someone comes around here with similar content at least two or three times a year ...

I haven't put anyone on "ignore" yet. I've come close a time or two, since I joined here back in 2015.

With that said, I think I've been ignored by a couple of people on here. Not 100% for sure though. It's not like I have the bedside manner of a hand grenade or something. 🖕lol.

17 hours ago, hdporter said:

I've been a member of this board for close to 17 years and it's just today that I put someone on "ignore' for the first time.

I may not have the thickest of skins, but I trust that I've demonstrated that my skin is hardly "thin".  Yet, were I prompted to read one more reply by the individual involved, I'd unproductively rip them a new one over their willful and deliberate ignorance.

What I'm really puzzling over in my mind is what about these posts have managed to get a rise out of me when someone comes around here with similar content at least two or three times a year ...

High and mighty idiots just got lucky and stumbled on a trigger word or two. 

1 hour ago, Krish said:

I chose to ignore the posts I do not like..

Definitely my knee-jerk (and most valid) response.  But then my egoistical brain tells me that a well-reasoned reply will certainly bridge whatever gap exists ...  😆

6 hours ago, hdporter said:

Definitely my knee-jerk (and most valid) response.  But then my egoistical brain tells me that a well-reasoned reply will certainly bridge whatever gap exists ...  😆

I know what you are getting at... I am on some forums where people are just PLAIN *Admin prohibits insults that reference an individual's intelligence.*.. I like those forums but cant tell my secretary every hour to hold my phone as I need to fight with some dumb guy on the internet... lol...