The father of the Avis rental agent

Sidewinder

at the Anchorage airport has the exact same birthday as I.

To the DAY!!

On checking my ID she noticed it had been my b-day a coupla days ago and wished me a belated happy birthday, and then moments later had an "Oh. MY GOD!" moment about it.

(I've also met like three hundred people who have this birthday.  I think it's the most common one there is.)

Also they put me in a electric SUV so that's weird.  : /

4 hours ago, Sidewinder said:

at the Anchorage airport has the exact same birthday as I.

To the DAY!!

On checking my ID she noticed it had been my b-day a coupla days ago and wished me a belated happy birthday, and then moments later had an "Oh. MY GOD!" moment about it.

(I've also met like three hundred people who have this birthday.  I think it's the most common one there is.)

Also they put me in a electric SUV so that's weird.  : /

Ok, so what is your birthday?  Not 6/9/69 by any chance, is it?

2 minutes ago, PotO said:

I'm lost.  Please dumb it down for me.

From Wiki---

420, 4:20, or 4/20 (pronounced four-twenty) is cannabis culture slang for marijuana and hashish consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m (16:20). It also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20 (4/20 in U.S. form).[3][4] At locations in the United States where cannabis is legal, cannabis dispensaries will often offer discounts on their products on April 20.[5]

Origins[edit]

In 1971, five high school students in San Rafael, California,[6][7] used the term "4:20" in connection with a plan to search for an abandoned cannabis crop, based on a treasure map made by the grower.[8][9] Calling themselves the Waldos,[10][11] because their typical hang-out spot "was a wall outside the school",[12] the five students—Steve Capper, Dave Reddix, Jeffrey Noel, Larry Schwartz, and Mark Gravich[13]—designated the Louis Pasteur statue[14] on the grounds of San Rafael High School as their meeting place, and 4:20 pm as their meeting time.[12] The Waldos referred to this plan with the phrase "4:20 Louis". After several failed attempts to find the crop, the group eventually shortened their phrase to "4:20", which ultimately evolved into a code-word the teens used to refer to consuming cannabis.[8]

Steven Hager of High Times popularized the story of the Waldos.[15] The first High Times mention of 4:20 smoking and a 4/20 holiday appeared in May 1991[16] and erroneously attributed the origin of the term to a police code; this and other spurious incorrect origin stories became common.[17] The connection to the Waldos appeared in December 1998. Hager attributed the early spread of the phrase to Grateful Dead followers[18]—after "Waldo" Reddix became a roadie for the Grateful Dead's bassist, Phil Lesh[13]—and called for 4:20 pm to be the socially accepted time of the day to consume cannabis.[18]

11 hours ago, StarkRaven$ said:

I share the same month and day and my real name is not Dave. Cuz, Dave's not here.

I, for one, am really glad you are not Dave.  Or Bob, Mike, Joe, Larry, Kevin or Bill.  I prefer my imagined goddesses to be fluffy.

A reminder to each of you to add "Municipality of Anchorage Alaska," "Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska" and "Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska" to your List of U.S. Counties or County Equivalents Sidewinder Has Set Foot In.

Edited by Sidewinder

1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

A reminder to each of you to add "Municipality of Anchorage Alaska," "Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska" and "Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska" to your List of U.S. Counties or County Equivalents Sidewinder Has Set Foot In.

My condolences.

10 hours ago, IndyPoolPlayer said:

Yeah. He's damn lucky he didn't get the SEC crawling up his backside for that tweet.

I think they did, he was forced to stop tweeting without an approval from his company lawyers. But since he is the richest man, no one could force him to do anything