Business card

brazen

Since the business forum is a bit slow I am posting here. Anyone with a small business have any recommendations for a business credit card? DnB is low risk, high paydex score. Can do PG if required. There are so many offerings out there I have no idea which one is good to go with. Or ones that might be a little easier to qualify or have better customer service. Appreciate any advice in advance thank you. 

Have no idea how their app process is nowadays, but I still have one of the old Bank Atlantic cards that fell under Barclays through various merger and acquisition activities...rewards are very MEH but APR is on the low side (if balances were going to be carried) and it does not report to the bureaus, keeping a nice status as a hidden TL.  

Barclays, US Bank, PNC, BofA, Chase used to at least be good ones that don't report. They will all require PG unless you are an audited company with large receipts. 

19 hours ago, brazen said:

Since the business forum is a bit slow I am posting here. Anyone with a small business have any recommendations for a business credit card? DnB is low risk, high paydex score. Can do PG if required. There are so many offerings out there I have no idea which one is good to go with. Or ones that might be a little easier to qualify or have better customer service. Appreciate any advice in advance thank you. 

Several good ones available.  Aside from AmEx, I like B of A, Navy Federal and FNBO.  FNBO has a pre-qual site that is pretty reliable.