Los Angeles voters to decide if hotels will be forced to house the homeless despite safety concerns

TheVig

3 hours ago, TheVig said:

My unofficial second home of Philadelphia should compel hotels to open their doors to the homeless. 

Need to invent a new term to describe that:  6th World, perhaps?

It looks a lot like the scene right outside City Hall in Los Angeles.  

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TheVig said:

Nearly 50 more migrants pour into NYC from Texas, 14 hotels now used for housing.

More than 1,500 migrants have arrived in NYC from Texas this month.

The city's shelter system is "right up at its capacity," and they are looking into expanding and renting hotel space.

Cry me a river! 🤣

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 🤣

For far too long they've tried to put reigns on how Texas can fight back against the illegal alien pandemic and now Texas has decided on a logical solution -- push the problem right up the poop chute of the states that deserve it.

I will be ROTFFLMFAO when they bus them to Boston and then Delaware next. 🤣

6 hours ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

I'm not seeing the issue. They're self-declared sanctuary cities, are they not? Now is their chance to prove it! It's a win-win for everyone.

It's win - win until you have your tax money go to support some scumbag piece of 💩 instead of hiring a teacher or two or even, heaven forbid, a few new police officers / firemen.  

On 8/9/2022 at 5:09 PM, TheVig said:

My unofficial second home of Philadelphia should compel hotels to open their doors to the homeless. 

My husband went to Temple 30yrs ago. He said there were homeless all over the place back then. Fwiw, he said most appeared to be mentally ill.

7 minutes ago, butterflywings said:

My husband went to Temple 30yrs ago. He said there were homeless all over the place back then. Fwiw, he said most appeared to be mentally ill.

While there are those who are homeless because of bad financial luck, the vast majority are nutjobs, freaks and assorted scumbags that society can do without.  

6 minutes ago, butterflywings said:

Sadly the Kensington area is considered the largest open air heroin market in the United States. But yes, there is a lot of mental illness roaming those streets too.

A few years back when my wife and I were in Philly I decided to take her there. She thought the numerous youtube videos were just showing the juicy bits, making it look worse than what it really is.. She got an eye opener when she quickly saw that it was block after block and the videos barely scratch the surface.

18 hours ago, PotO said:

It's win - win until you have your tax money go to support some scumbag piece of 💩 instead of hiring a teacher or two or even, heaven forbid, a few new police officers / firemen.  

That's what they want though, so I don't see the issue. 

8 hours ago, Bad Doctor Frost said:

That's what they want though, so I don't see the issue. 

Actually, I don't believe they do.

That is what they think they want because they believe the bull💩 story about how every homeless person is an innocent victim of rich and powerful society and they don't want to be out there living in a tent or under a bridge abutment.  They don't really want to be out there sleeping at your door and 💩💩💩💩ing all over your doorstep.  They don't really want to be scumbag drug addicts, thieves, leeches or nutjobs.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of homeless avoid homeless shelters like the plague.  You see, a homeless shelter has rules.  No stealing, no drugs, no violence, no 💩💩💩💩ing anywhere but in the bathroom, encouragement to work and mandatory psycho / counseling sessions.  They don't like that.  

1 hour ago, TheVig said:

Business owners are not really proposing anything to fix the problem though...and the owners are still referring to the bums as "our people." Sadly, while the tax strike might get someone's attention, it will be the wrong kind of response received...

7 hours ago, centex said:

Business owners are not really proposing anything to fix the problem though...and the owners are still referring to the bums as "our people." Sadly, while the tax strike might get someone's attention, it will be the wrong kind of response received...

They must refer to the scumbags as "our people" or face severe backlash from regarded SJWs that are offended by truth and reality.  

7 hours ago, TheVig said:

Sweet Home Chicago

Texas sends buses of migrants to Chicago for first time, dropped off at train station

Hey Pedro! Be sure to check out Al's Beef. Must try sandwich when in Chicago.

God Bless Texas!

They probably still have a few extra illegal aliens there that they can bus to Delaware, Boston and DC.