Is CAPONE worth it?

Knight

7 hours ago, Flyingifr said:

All 3 CRAs are squeaky clean and in the 800's.

Then you will have to contact the CapOne EO and try for a real explanation.  They probably view their preemptive closure of your account long ago as a negative event and it is still in their internal files.  

On 8/13/2022 at 10:17 PM, PotO said:

Then you will have to contact the CapOne EO and try for a real explanation.  They probably view their preemptive closure of your account long ago as a negative event and it is still in their internal files.  

Would also not rule out that CrapOne acquired an entity that WAS stiffed somewhere in the past.  Some banks DO have a lengthy memory...I have detailed the issues I had with BofA following the MBNA merger/acquisition since they kept so much of the MBNA management and those bastages continued to hold me responsible for fraud-related losses. 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:17 PM, PotO said:

The CrapOne matter was at least 2 years ago, the hard pull is off my CRA and I have long ago moved on with life., and moving on with my life includes moving on without CrapOne in my wallet. I have zero debt, a comfortable income for life, a mid 5 figure bank balance and a 6 figure investment portfolio. I have several credit cards I seldom if ever use, so why add one more to that pile? CrapOne needs me more than I need them, and they don't seem to need me at all.

9 minutes ago, Flyingifr said:

The CrapOne matter was at least 2 years ago, the hard pull is off my CRA and I have long ago moved on with life., and moving on with my life includes moving on without CrapOne in my wallet. I have zero debt, a comfortable income for life, a mid 5 figure bank balance and a 6 figure investment portfolio. I have several credit cards I seldom if ever use, so why add one more to that pile? CrapOne needs me more than I need them, and they don't seem to need me at all.

Then why here whining about what CapOne did to you and making up stories about why?

On 8/16/2022 at 5:59 AM, PotO said:

Then why here whining about what CapOne did to you and making up stories about why?

First, I wasn't whining about anything. Second, my first post in this thread was a direct and responsive response to the OP's question. Third, I am not making up anything. Fourth, maybe you should actually read a post before you respond to it.

9 hours ago, Flyingifr said:

First, I wasn't whining about anything. Second, my first post in this thread was a direct and responsive response to the OP's question. Third, I am not making up anything. Fourth, maybe you should actually read a post before you respond to it.

You need to either get a refund on that third grade reading class you spent four years in or else stop lying.

You have been whining about your CapOne experience in multiple posts with lame conjectures as to why CapOne doesn't like you.  It would, on the other hand, be easy to find out the actual reason, but to do so you'd need to raise your IQ to at least 7 and I just don't think that's going to happen.

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2022 at 10:46 AM, Flyingifr said:

Just recognized your username. What happened to your boards man?