Employee vanishes after accidentally being paid 330 times his monthly salary (Chile).

Posted (edited)

I got out my calculator to figure out what 330 times my monthly salary is. It's quite a bit. Maybe I would vanish too. 😉

Added note: Right after I posted this, I see an ad on Creditboards for taking a vacation to Santiago Chile. No, I'm not going to Chile. 😀

Link: https://www.foxnews.com/world/worker-disappears-accidentally-paid-300-times-salary

Edited by Burgerwars

An overpayment of that magnitude would readily buy an annuity that would pay out his monthly income and more.  (Getting by on CD interest may be the more prudent investment given the threat of inflation.)

My money is on a quick scramble to Bolivia ("convenient" and reportedly doesn't extradite except in extreme circumstances).

A small business loan is a loan that is granted to a small business. A small business is defined as a company with fewer than 500 employees. There are two types of small business loans: traditional and alternative. A traditional small business loan is a loan that is granted by a bank or other financial institution.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:02 AM, lane11ilong said:

A small business loan is a loan that is granted to a small business. A small business is defined as a company with fewer than 500 employees. There are two types of small business loans: traditional and alternative. A traditional small business loan is a loan that is granted by a bank or other financial institution.

And that has precisely WHAT to do with the topic at hand? 

Take the first-post word salad spam elsewhere.