Jump to content

Citi loan offer with no credit check. WTF.


 Share

Recommended Posts

Interesting email offer from Citi. A "Flex loan up to 20k" Term loan where you pick the interest rate and amount. What's particularly different about the offer is it says no credit checks, no application, Just choose what you want.

 

Huh!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, cashnocredit said:

Interesting email offer from Citi. A "Flex loan up to 20k" Term loan where you pick the interest rate and amount. What's particularly different about the offer is it says no credit checks, no application, Just choose what you want.

 

Huh!?

I agree with Shifter!

 

Citibank take the idea of a Chase policy and use it to provide flexible loans to cardholders.

 

I got the same deal from JPMorgan a year and a half ago. I never use the Flex loan offers.

 

ETA - Their credit card pre-approved offer with a show credit limit offer is back.

 

An50hLH.png

 

vfDDF2B.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MP80 said:

I agree with Shifter!

 

Citibank take the idea of a Chase policy and use it to provide flexible loans to cardholders.

 

I got the same deal from JPMorgan a year and a half ago. I never use the Flex loan offers.

 

ETA - Their credit card pre-approved offer with a show credit limit offer is back.

 

An50hLH.png

 

vfDDF2B.png

 

Yeah, that's probably it. Amex has been doing something similar trying to entice cardmembers to spread out payments or get a fixed term loan. Interest rates are quite low for the loan but going up recently. Looks like the banks are fishing waters that are pretty fixed out. Not a chance in hell I'm ever going to take out a loan unless they pay me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, cashnocredit said:

Amex has been doing something similar trying to entice cardmembers

Yeah, not much getting. I'm receiving lousy offers from Amex these days.

 

K02aeNE.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      184562
    • Most Online
      2046

    Newest Member
    VedshriHeart
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines