Metro 2 Compliance Dispute vs Jack Attack Disputing Process Difference?

GoHooterGo

During my 1st rebuild, I had a lot of success using Jack Attack back in 2010.

So I've been reading a lot of Metro 2 Compliance and I am confused. I understand the basis of Metro 2 Compliance, which is to ensure that the data supplied is compliant with reporting guidelines under Metro 2, but a lot of the information I see refers to a Metro 2 Compliance/Reporting document that shows how information must be complied and etc.

Also, the dispute letters for a Metro 2 compliance look like normal dispute letters? Am I over thinking this or am I being entirely obtuse on this subject?

Looking for any guidance to do some more research and reading/videos at all possible. If not, I'll stick with the Jack Attack Method.

• 3 months later...

On 5/1/2022 at 8:44 PM, GoHooterGo said:

During my 1st rebuild, I had a lot of success using Jack Attack back in 2010.

So I've been reading a lot of Metro 2 Compliance and I am confused. I understand the basis of Metro 2 Compliance, which is to ensure that the data supplied is compliant with reporting guidelines under Metro 2, but a lot of the information I see refers to a Metro 2 Compliance/Reporting document that shows how information must be complied and etc.

Also, the dispute letters for a Metro 2 compliance look like normal dispute letters? Am I over thinking this or am I being entirely obtuse on this subject?

Looking for any guidance to do some more research and reading/videos at all possible. If not, I'll stick with the Jack Attack Method.

using metro 2 really adds little to a legitimate dispute. for one, it assumes the scanner or quasi-human terminal operator knows what those words mean.