bad prints from FBI : water bill proves you are clean?

luckydriver

my aged mom went to apply to the place she worked before covid. home health aid. she worked there 3 years. they said she has to be a new hire since she took off this entire time and now they are requiring fingerprints. the prints apparently 'didnt take' and i have no clue what that means. but now they told her she needs 3 years of water or electric bills to prove she lived in the state where she lives. i find this bizarre. so if she shows them 3 years of bills it means she isnt a criminal. i told her she must have lost something in translation. they literally know where she lived for 3 years.

so can you take a guess at what really is going on

she went for 2nd round of prints yesterday and that woman there said they probably wont take again. but i dont know what that even means.

Not sure why they ask for utility bills if the prints don't work.  However, I work in Finance, and am subject to having fingerprints taken occasionally. If the "grooves" are not deep enough/sharp enough, then the print can't be read, as it basically comes out as a blob.  That is what is meant as "not taking".  When I have my prints taken, I take a bottle of Corn Huskers Lotion with me.  I wash my hands and apply a dab to my finger tips, rub it in, they come out clear.  

Not sure why they ask for utility bills if the prints don't work.  However, I work in Finance, and am subject to having fingerprints taken occasionally. If the "grooves" are not deep enough/sharp enough, then the print can't be read, as it basically comes out as a blob.  That is what is meant as "not taking".  When I have my prints taken, I take a bottle of Corn Huskers Lotion with me.  I wash my hands and apply a dab to my finger tips, rub it in, they come out clear.  
Yep, this is my understanding and experience of prints not taking.

• Admin
On 12/24/2021 at 10:32 AM, Stryker said:
On 12/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, Glacier said:

Yep, this is my understanding and experience of prints not taking.

:wave: